I believe I might be a tiny bit late for this

I am killer, I showed up to the forums just about when they first publicly opened and never bothered to post here because I was about 293% more interested in the suggestions category.
I am basically just suggestions man. That’s about 60% of my reason for being here, the other 40% consists of talking to people randomly and showing up out of nowhere to randomly barge into discussions and arguments.

My magic of choice is nuke magic or, if you’re a way more boring person, “explosion”, due to this, my end goal in AO is to become a walking missile silo and rain down devastation upon everything for absolutely no reason other than “I can”.

4 Likes

I just wished to start the replies off with one thing:

“walking missile silo”
You’ve accidentally summoned Touhou fans with that. I only know because I made a similar joke and they jumped on it.
Save yourself before they arrive. Seriously, if they happen, they won’t let up.

:0

beat Ten Desires on Lunatic, does that count xd

2hu moment

If you know the characters well, then it does. It especially applies if you could pin what I quoted to a character from the series.

Utsuho Reiuji? Bc Nuke birb go brr

Yeah okay, you officially classify as a fan then, welcome to hell.

Honestly I already knew about nuke girl.
Couldn’t spell her name if my life depended on it and I don’t know anything but her theme, which, as most Touhou music is, pretty great.

Had no idea that walking missile silos had anything to do with that though.

Is there any way to not reference anime/games accidentally while talking about nuke magic?

Just don’t call yourself a walking missile silo
It’s- It’s just that easy. Just say you’ve become like the USA’s nuclear stockpile.