I DESTROYED a random rker at World of magic :fire_magic: a stupid paper

I need to record it 4 times at bandicam at x2 to be less than 4 mb…

I was just fishning so randomly he jumped near of me ,i just runned away every time i find a other guild user every time is a rker every time i need to fight bruh,

also
Bro shut up you started.

and i got AT JAIL for destroying the place

but also i did what i wanted >:)

Stupid rkers.

2 Likes

Tip for anyone dealing with these types of people: You can’t fight fire with fire.

I suggest not being toxic after they die. Sure, it’s ironic and funny, and I get it’s angering what they’re doing, but it’ll only led to them becoming more aggressive back. (They might also gang up on you with friends)

Keep your composure. I suggest either finding a new server or stop playing for a while. After all, unless they have a reason to specifically attack you, they probably won’t have enough patience to keep hunting you.

Yo , yes , appreciat it! , also i sayed about it , “i can just leave and find other server” , but i am a man of JUSTICE

also AO , IF YOU KEEP THE RKERS , i will never play at a full server of level 100

I personally would just switch servers. If you kill them, they might just keep killing you back as well. Or as I said too, gang up on you. Even if they leave after you kill them over and over, you’ll still save time just leaving.

I’m headed off to bed so see you tomorrow. Good luck with them in the future

1 Like

Is that the same person who’s in Silent Wyverns?

imo i’d say use streamable to upload next time to avoid re-re-recording the clip

did this motherfucker just say “stupid paper???”

@Tobi @wmdrayal teach this man a lesson using incredible amounts of violence.

1 Like

This video has the most insane bots I’ve seen damn, never knew 2 ai could be that good at this game. Truly remarkable

Did you know there are a lot of online sites that compress files? recording the same video with bandicam is overkilling the quality :skull:
Aliás, a tradução automatica do roblox não presta.
Eu acho muito melhor jogar em inglês pra evitar a tradução ruim que maisa trapalha do que ajuda
E se você tem dificuldades com inglês, isso vai ajudar mais ainda sua familiaridade com a lingua.

1 Like

Judgement of God…

tHE USER , is a stupid paper main i mean.

Hi , sup you’re a brazilian too? , nice to meet you , sim eu concordo eu sou bom de inglês *(ler no caso ) , but anyway i don’t care for the language

Ezia is rolling in his grave.

Most sane fisherman

1 Like

he threatened to keep warping to him
imo thats why there should be a setting to disable warping from anyone but friends

I didn’t take that into account, but still, unless you have beef with them, leaving for a little while and blocking them will solve the issue

He send me a friend re-quest :skull:

me personally, i believe he wudive won if the fight was at colliseum
(btw when u destroy sum1, its either killing them in under ten seconds or over 5-0ing them