I feel like I just found one of the most unknown places on mount seawatch

So I was just doing some guild member hunting. Checked their inv to see if they were fishing. Checked sea watch to make sure. And then I see this…

So am I just stupid and slow. Or am I still stupid and slow and found a small maze almost nobody knows about?

i only knew abt the hidden tavern there, but what the fuck is that

A maze. I have no idea where the fuck it’s supposed to go.

imma go check it out

wHAT

Well pretty sure peeps already knows that place as well since I knew that location ever since last year’s release. It was also in the map that shows chest locations made by a former CMMA member. If I remember correctly, there’s 5 chests in that maze.

1 Like

nah it’s been known for a while, there’s a bunch of chests at the end.

1 Like

thats not the tavern

i know

out of my experience in chest running i think that is one of the only mazes i dont have experience on because ive only ever heard of this place like right now (i know about the underwater maze but i dont memorize the solution because it sucks for grinding lol)

nah everyone knew if you played wom long enough and you’re an addicted who infamy hunts and sweats hard for 5 hours you eventually get to know the map like the back of your palm

damn. so this part of the map was just there so long and some guild could’ve been there the entire time

So far, the ashen volcano hidden area is the least visited place.

what the fuck would you eb doing in a small ass maze afking the entire time?

Farming hours I guess, I mean that’s what im doing since I want to brag how much of a no life I am.

Nah, a lava platform 5 thousand meters out is :fr:

(if it’s still even possible)

Legit wanna level up a magma slot just to do that.

I saw that it just leads to some chests

I am very sorry for the necro, but I have found this before. It was intresting to say the least.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.