I got ripped off of a headless head (got another one back)

Maybe do research first?

bruh

my game has an issue of crashing at the worst time so I had to do it quick before it did and i’ve been trying to get a sunken sword for so damn long so when I saw someone who would accept I jumped so yea it is my fault but I was surprised and exited

It’s not scamming guys. It’s called a rip off, a trade in which you lose or gain a lot of net profit, with or without knowledge of the value of the item.

Scamming means you outright trick them into accepting your offer by providing false info or not fulfilling your end of the deal.

9 Likes

welp rip, tho atleast it wasnt that big of a rip off, a hard sunken sword is still pretty valuable and decent in pvp

1 Like

You didn’t get scammed, just didn’t know the value of the item and traded it because you thought it was worth it. Scamming is usually deception and tricking the person.
Like, “Hey, that item is just vanity, not worth anything, but I’m willing to give you this that can do that and that and it’s much better… trust me”.
Nevermind Meta explained it better.

The upgrading tier cap is probably only going to last to level 200 for sunken items. the headless lasts forever and gains value over time. In conclusion, keep your seasonals.

Caps off at level 100 with AO scaling.

Just find someone that would trade a headless for the sword :man_shrugging:

idk if anyone else is an idiot like i am lol

I literally traded a guy a oathkeeper for a headless

ok then im not the only idiot

Bet you haven’t traded 1k arrows and 500 crowns for a Headless. That was not a steal, but a robbery (I sent him a trade multiple times with crowns subbing the arrows but he couldn’t fit them so I just gave more arrows).

1 Like

oh my god what the hell is wrong with people im feeling less dumb by the second

To be fair it was back when crowns were a bit less inflated and the event recently ended. I suppose he had no idea of its rarity.

its not really a scam since a hard sunken sword might be worth a headless head in some peoples eyes, a sunken sword is pretty rare to find, especially with the new weapon buffs to come

• my 77 strength and the fact i won an auction for a strong

bet you didn’t trade boss drops for a headless

actually the sunken sword…decent???

but rip xd

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.