I just want to know why we can cancel quests

OK OK HERE ME OUT i was stopid little idiot and didnt think before getting a quest and ya know its difficult for my level so know its sitting in my quest menu for all eternity likeee we need to be able to cancel quests :sob:

which quest?

prove yourself

what’s that one

sink a fortified pirate ship you can get it at the sailors lodge

Well vetex has said that cancelling quest will never be implemented to the game unfortunatly

dang

that one can be tough, i’d recommend sinking some weaker ships for a ram and hull armour and then sniping the fortified ship and ramming it in the back

alright thx

I wanna know why WE HAVENT GOTTEN TO CHANGE THE FUCKING BLOCK KEY ALREADY

fr :skull:

1 Like

what would you change it to if you could? almost every key nearby is already an ability

F and make the space bar the button for all jump related abilities because let’s be honest having 3 keys that basically do the same thing is a bit redundant

1 Like

This is one of the quests that you shouldn’t cancel even if you could.
Eventually you are going to run into a fortified pirate ship and you are going to sink it. This is much better than finding one and thinking “I wish I had that quest now”

2 Likes

Unfortunately I doubt we’ll be getting a cancel quest button any time soon

2 Likes

i cant catch a DAMN ANGLER FISH… IT A UNCOMMON. and ive WASTED over 100 FUCKING BAIT ON IT.

Once again, better to have the quest than to catch the fish and regret not having it

vetex is soooo mean

f. f can be g, but there is no reason for blocking to not be f when every other game has it at f, and the ones that don’t have it at right click or e, not G I HATE G.

but then what does f abilities