I need help

I am bad at pvp and I would need easy build. Any suggestions?

Just go with strong or hard wizard robes. It’s really your choice, though.

1 Like

What magic should i use?

Quite literally whatever you want. You don’t have to care about what magic is “better”, just choose the magic you prefer, based off looks and other things.

1 Like

Thanks for the help

914 build fr

I would say except for Crystal, but then Crystal gonna be a future S class

Not just that tho
You also need
Better aim, movement, timing, and predication

Someone can easily make a magic super good. So it really shouldn’t matter. Choose your own builds and magics.

I oversimplify things, but that’s the way I like it

Just want people to know they can choose whatever magic they want and still be good

lightning + full dmg to spam paralyse boring but probably effective.

doesn’t do enough damage to paralyze

use magma magic and glass cannon

lightning only paralyses in rain due to a big damage boost

i see. then if im being honest, just pvp with friends in arena and/or rethink your build

a 914 or 1022. Depends on your playstyle. And idk if you need this or not but i’ll put it down just in case

credit goes to @Jaxxzy
Put these in whatever order you are most comfortable with.

Blast 1
:white_small_square:100% Blast Size AND 100% Explosion Size
:white_small_square:1 Amount
Notes: This is your bread and butter, you will see yourself using it the most. It is reliable for hitting close and mid range targets, aerial or on the ground, while dealing a great amount of damage. You use 100% sizes for the greatest chances of hitting your shots.
Blast 2
:white_small_square:20% Blast Size AND 20% Explosion Size
:white_small_square:4 Amount
Notes: This is called a punishing move. You will use this when your target is very close to you and preferably stationary at least for a brief moment. It is also good to use this against predictable enemies such as those who blast directly after they high jump, you can start charging your blast when you see them jump and release once they stop to blast. As long as you hit 2 of the 4 blasts you are usually guaranteed to win the damage trade. You use 4 blasts because it has more damage per hit than fewer amounts, and if you manage to hit all 4 you can end the battle very quickly.
Blast 3
:white_small_square:20% Blast Size AND 20% Explosion Size
:white_small_square:1 Amount
Notes: This is a safer version of the previous blast attack, you also use this as a punishing move and has less risk as its only a singular blast and still deals a hefty amount of damage compared to your normal blast.
Self-Explosion
:white_small_square:Type: Sphere
:white_small_square:100% Size
:white_small_square:1 Duration
:white_small_square:Two Hands Up Casting Style
Notes: This is often used as either a finishing move or as a parry. In the explosion radius, blast attacks get negated completely, meaning if you time it correctly you could destroy your enemy’s blast while dealing damage to them. You use the two hands up casting style as it raised your magic circle up which also moves the whole spell upwards, meaning if you are on the ground it will be slightly elevated to hit airborne enemies.
High Jump 1
:white_small_square:100% Strength
:white_small_square:Upwards Angle
Notes: You use this upwards high jump as an alternative to stamina high jumps if you’re in a sticky situation, or simply after a stamina high jump to get more elevation.
High Jump 2
:white_small_square:100% Strength
:white_small_square:Forwards Angle
Notes: You use this forwards angle high jump to either evade enemy attacks when you’re in a vulnerable state such as low stamina, or as a way to get closer to your enemy. Being airborne in PVP is very important as it makes you a much harder target to hit and also makes it easier for you to hit ground targets.
Beam
:white_small_square:100% Beam Size AND 100% Explosion Size
Notes: Use this as a way to apply pressure onto the enemy or to punish far away targets. For example, if an enemy were on the ground and you fired a blast which they perfect blocked, you can immediately beam attack after to apply extra damage or keep them in their blocking state to consume more stamina. You can also use this beam attack as a way to punish a target far away from you with less chance of missing due to no travel time. Beam attacks are more important for those using slow magic as they have no speed like a blast does and still deal a lot of damage, just beware of the massive end-lag though.
OPTIONAL:
Placed Explosion
:white_small_square:Type: Sphere
:white_small_square:100% Size
:white_small_square:1 Duration
Notes: I am unsure of the practicality of placed explosions, but they can be used as an alternative way of giving pressure to a blocking enemy, an easy finisher, or a less effective way of parrying projectiles.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.