I need help

since people in vecord have a collective amount of 0.5 braincells atm can you guys help? how many strong oaths would make this fair ( on my end) Me: ? strong oaths + keen sunken chest and clean sunken boots for a hard sunken sword

All of them. You need to go around and get every strong oath.

so just get a clean sunken chest?

vetcord always has a constant value of 0.5 braincells why would you ask people there

How about this? I’ll take your offer if you add a hard sunken sword to the pot. You give me a hard sunken sword, keen sunken chest, and clean sunken boots, and I’ll give you a hard sunken sword.

lol

Sounds fair enough

Fax :fax:

if they even answer your question since they’re too busy talking about sniffing vetex feet or sum

like probably 50 oaths

id say about 2 or 3 since youre already offering a clean sunken + a bad enchant sunken
having a fair offer wont guarantee you getting the trade tho so keep that in mind

hmm let me get the milk brb

true true

hmm yes ok

wat? a bad sunken chest and a clean sunken now with 3 oaths can get a sunken sword? i mean its probably fair in value but no one would take the trade

ye cuz its a hard sunken sword

yes

dang, i thought sunken sword value would be higher…

you can argue thats its a small underpay with those 2-3 strong oaths but until ao releases or is close to its release hard ss’ value wont change much if at all

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.