I probably should've done this earlier

I’ve posted a bit in the forums already so I figured I may want to share a bit about myself.

I go by Atlas for absolutely no reason, the name just popped into my head a few years ago. Over a year ago I did one trade on here and not too long ago I decided to rejoin the forums because I was bored. I have been stalking the Trello for a few months and when I found the reminders for AO topic I decided to stick around. It was nice to know I’m not the only person who stalks the Trello a bit too much.

For my personal life, I won’t share specifics but I have graduated from high school and I’ll be going to college in Fall 2022. (I hope we see AO before I’m in school again :weary:) I work in the afternoons because I despise waking up before 8am.

Anyways nice to meet you all!
despite how weird some of you all can be

3 Likes

yo wsp bro

does this include me by any chance? :eyes:

Couldn’t be me yep yep definitely isn’t me, right? XD So funny to think it could even ever be me. Definitely not. Wow yep 100% not. Right guys? Guys?

1 Like

proud to be a normal forumer rn

1 Like

you good bro

LET go more peoples for the forums to harass. I will be the dragon spectating the forums chaos.

Yes :slight_smile:

Its just a forum thing

Welcome to the forums despite people calling this place hell its not much its just that some people are a bit “funny” also have an orang dog
asssssssssss

00e456630f9b30893ff99bc07bc5dab2

I can tell :skull::skull::skull:

mad bc bad gg ez

also meant the real funny like R- and the one you know

No one’s funny here, it’s just a competition of who gets the most likes, and who can be the most quirky and which artist can get the most likes in an hour

1 Like

there is really funny people in the forums

Can you please give an example

Also hi atlas

totally not you :sweat_smile:

this guy called joseph or something like that, that was a groomer

possibly :eyes:

oh!