I SWEAFOIU$P@HWEIJOLSUGH$UWIErh

so IM TRYING TO GET A FUCKING NIMBLE CAPE AND BECAUSE MY INVENTORY HAS LIKE 8K+ FUCKING ITEMS IT TAKES LIKE 1 MINUTE OF LAG PER EACH FUCKING ENCHANT AND ITS BEEN AN HOUR OF NONSTOP ENCHANTING AND I STILL DONT HAVE NIMBLE CAPES WHAT THE FUCK VETEX PLEASE FIX THE INVENTOIRY SYSTEMN SO I CAN ENCHANT IN PEACE WHAT WHY DO I NOT GET ANY GOD DAMN NIMBLE CAPES WHYYY

Sounds like a you problem tbh.

i will force you to stay in a room filled with very edible smelling soap bars while you are starving to death and watch you slowly go insane while i eat popcorn in the next room

4 Likes

i will make you a victim of targetted trap feet pics harassment

im prepared to hunt you down

I almost blinked in fear.

sounds like a you problem

RNG ain’t on your side ;-;

skill issue

you may be able to outrun me. But you know what I can do?

Damage. AND outheal you

1 Like

you underestimate how much extra damage 33 strength gives

You mean baby damage?

yes. and you fatally underestimate how important defense is in this game.

Uhhhh, only deals about 100 to 140 damage with those little 33 strength stat enchant when magic can already deal around that with little to no power stat enchant along with having defense stat. If we also take into count the little hitbox of throwable weapons, you’re left with a single long cd of a minotaur axe or a teeny weeny damage of an exiled sword.

1 Like

and you fatally underestimate how easy it is to run away

Something called “beams” exist, but idk I think that’s kinda useful.

beams arent very useful against agility especially if we have access to magic jumps
not to mention theres a severe range limit and every time they cast it they get stuck for a few seconds

There’s a couple of things called “aim and magic size” which exist too, Wow what a coincidence!