I used an AI text generator to generate fantasy stories about some forummers

Poetic.

1 Like

I made a few. Here they are:

Durza

One day, a man with poison magic was sitting in his house, eating dinner. Poison magic is a mutation, and quite rare. The man heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find a demon like thing hovering over the ground. It said “Hello. You possess something that I need.”

“Yeah, sure,” the man replied. “I can get you whatever you want.”

The demon flew behind the mans back. He screamed. He could feel his magic energy being stripped from him. His stomach felt like he had eaten some bad meat. Then he was dead. The demon now possessed poison magic. He then went to another house, were he felt more magic energy. So he absorbed the magic of the women inside, who had crystal magic.

He then went on to obtain all of the magic mutations.

Basically a story of Durza getting mutations.

User4

There was once a demon child. He was twelve years old. He reeked havoc on the land, saying dumb things that twelve year olds say. He drove some people insane. Others glorified him. But they all had one thing in common: they feared him. When he decided to run away from home, the stories spread like wildfire. The king sent his army after the demon child, but the army lost every battle. A demon child would have to be stopped by something stronger than humans. This thing was the ultimate weapon: the permanent ban of the moderators.

A moderator came to where he was and gave him a choice. “You can either join our side or die.”

The boy thought about it for awhile. At first he wanted to join the side that offered salvation; however, as time went on and he got older, his heart grew cold and hard. He went to the city and destroyed it. Though one man remained, the same moderator who had given him the choice. He said, “This is your time to die.”

He took out a huge hammer and slammed it on the boy over and over again until he finally died. This was the moderators permanent ban. The boy’s head rolled to the ground. His lifeless body lay there for days, and no one could even find him.

wasn’t he just crushed. stupid AI

You made two spelling mistakes, 1. It’s Ézia not Ezia 2. I am a self proclaimed Edgegod not Edgelord

But overall funny concept

Can you give me the websites link ?

Ézia the Edgegod was an outsandingly powerful mage, user of Shadow and Darkness Magic to his own ends. He had a sharp mind, but he lacked the patience or intelligence to learn from others. The moment someone proved him wrong in his thinking, that person would become Ézia’s enemy. Ézia couldn’t tolerate people who didn’t share his views. For this reason, he had no friends and very few allies. No matter how powerful they were individually, none of them could oppose Ézia alone. The only one who might have stood a chance against him on their own was Nartessar of the Lightborn. But at least for now, Nartessar had chosen to remain silent.

Here’s the part I put in myself “Ézia the Edgegod was an outsandingly powerful mage, user of Shadow and Darkness Magic” and the AI litteraly described my personality

Well how do you get the symbol over the E?

me according to the ai

Broly is a tall and muscular indivudial, standing at over six feet in height. His aura and size makes him stand out from the rest of his race, which has an average height for males. He sports long and thick muscles on his arms and legs as well as a large chest, and he has prominent scars scattered over his body. Broly’s jawline is strong with sharp features, and his hands could be mistaken for mallets. Broly sports short black hair that changes color occasionally. His eyes are blank and piercing; his eyebrows are thick and bushy. As Broly was born with his powers, he possesses great strength and stamina as well as heightened reflexes and physical abilities, so he can easily lift up to two thousand tons without even breaking a sweat. He also has enhanced agility, flexibility and balance; these allow him to move swiftly through any terrain or environment, and he can jump high enough to clear twenty feet horizontally.

I made another.

A Nerd

There was once a teenage boy who was very nerdy. He was into stuff like superpowers and comics, and pretty much anything sci-fi related. He didn’t have many friends but he had his family. His father wasn’t in the picture; however, his mother took care of him as best she could. One day, the boy met a young girl at school who was also very nerdy. They started talking and became friends despite their differences. They both loved comic books, superheroes, and all things nerdy. However, one day the girl confessed her true feelings for him. The boy didn’t know what to say or do because he couldn’t see himself with anyone else other than his mom. So they broke up and went back to being just friends.

The boy grew older and fell in love with another woman. She was beautiful and kind. When he told her about his past relationship, she accepted it and loved him anyway. In time, the couple got married, bought a house together, had kids, and lived happily ever after.

The only part I wrote myself was the first two sentances.

Holy shit the AI just perfectly described Deepwoken wtf :worried: except the easay part

windows key + .
click the symbols button and this accented c, and scroll down and you can find the e

Made it continue and it gave me this :

wall of text

Ézia, master of Darkness Magic, was the tyrant of Yrexia, he had a sharp mind, but he lacked the patience or intelligence to learn from others. The moment someone proved him wrong in his thinking, that person would become Ézia’s enemy. Ézia couldn’t tolerate people who didn’t share his views. For this reason, he had no friends and very few allies. No matter how powerful they were individually, none of them could oppose Ézia alone. The only one who might have stood a chance against him on their own was Nartessar of the Lightborn. But at least for now, Nartessar had chosen to remain silent. Ézia was still young—he’d been in his mid-thirties when he came to power, but he acted like an old man. His voice was harsh and cold. He spoke without emotion, but there were times when it seemed as if he were laughing inside. His words made those who heard them feel uneasy. It was clear that he didn’t show much interest in other peoples’ ideas. He was a cruel ruler who never hesitated to wield his powers to control everyone around him. When he arrived in this world, he had taken Yrexia from the previous king with little resistance. The kingdom prospered under Ézia’s rule. The cities of Yrexia flourished while the countryside suffered because of his oppression. The people lived in fear, and even though they knew that Ézia was evil, they found it difficult to resist. With the exception of the Yrexians themselves, nobody wanted anything to do with him. Even those in Yrexia who opposed him feared that they wouldn’t be safe if they did.
As he walked along the streets of Yrexia, Ézia was surrounded by his personal army. They were all elite soldiers. There were more than two hundred of them. They wore silver armor, which reflected light beautifully, and carried lances, long swords, and spears. Some of them were mounted on horses. Ézia had already conquered many countries, and so had his men. Now he planned to conquer Alpeasak. Though Ézia’s main goal was to expand his own territory, he also sought to kill Nartessar the Lightborn, if Nartessar became too powerful Ézia would be in danger … He had to get rid of him before then.

the only thing it got right was the capital letters, literally everything else is wrong

Great job Divanochi

3 Likes

I’m a “god of death” now, interesting.

damn

Damn, despite the zero contributions I have given to this community I still go forgotten.

This is a joke I am not actually complaining I swear.

how to fight theos

Here are some handy tricks to know when you’re fighting Theos, the War Phoenix.

First of all, his Phoenix magic is dangerous! If he hits you with it, your life will flash before your eyes and then end in flames! So be careful!

When you fight him, make sure that he can’t use his fire magic by getting in front of him or behind him. Also, don’t let him close enough for him to breathe on you; otherwise, his breath could burn you. Keep away from his wings as well. He has a powerful tail and claws that are strong enough to kill.

However, if you find yourself fighting against Theos without any weapons, try using one of his own projectiles against him: one of his fiery blasts (one should do it), his deadly blast (a lot more than one would do) or his tail attack (if you’re lucky).

You also have another option: you can try to outsmart Theos instead of fighting him head-on. One good way to get at him is to steal something from him: his weapon, armor or even his clothes. Then you’ll probably be able to defeat him, since he won’t be able to fly anymore.

Lastly, never underestimate Theos. He might look harmless, but don’t be fooled! He’s an extremely talented fighter who has been training for years in order to become stronger. In fact, he once fought the greatest warrior in history: King Arthur himself! That’s why he knows how to strike hard, fast and accurately. And when it comes to magic, he uses every trick in the book!

Theos’ stats:

• Strength: 9

• Dexterity: 10

• Constitution: 8

• Charisma: 6

• Intelligence: 7

His special abilities:

• Fly: The ability to soar through the air like a bird, propelled by his wings and tail.

• Fire Magic: The power to conjure and control fire.

• Breath Attack: The ability to breathe fire on people or objects.

• Tail Attack: The ability to slam his tail into someone/something.

• Blast Blast: The ability to release a fireball.

• Claws: The ability to slash with his claws.

• Sword: The ability to swing around a sword.

• Armor: The ability to cover his entire body in protective metal plates.

• Shield: The ability to protect himself with a shield.

• Healing Potion: The ability to heal wounded soldiers.

• Nerves Of Steel: The ability to not panic under pressure.

• Laser Beam: The ability to shoot a concentrated beam of light.

• Homing Missile: The ability to launch a missile, guided by his mind.

• Dragon Claw: The ability to grab and crush things with his claw.

• Wallop: The ability to punch something very hard.

• Lightning Ray: The ability to create lightning inside his body.

• Sleight Of Hand: The ability to easily throw a dagger or other small items.

• Unarmed Combat: The ability to punch, kick or wrestle someone to the ground.

• Golden Toothpick: The ability to fly while holding onto a toothpick.

• Sapper: The ability to explode himself, causing damage to surrounding enemies.

• Mind Control: The ability to control others’ minds.

• Fireball: The ability to summon a ball of flame that will destroy anyone caught in its path.

• Fiery Bolt: The ability to shoot a bolt of fire.

• Firebolt: The ability to unleash a stream of fire from his hands.

Crystalys

Crystalys was a man who could use crystal magic. He was very powerful, and could defeat anybody who dared to oppose him. However…he had been defeated by the young princess of the kingdom, whose name was Eris.

Eris had grown up in an ordinary home with her parents, but she had always wanted to become stronger. She learned how to fight from books found at the library, and eventually made friends with some other children that were just as strong-willed as herself. They trained together on their own time, until one day, they discovered they all possessed magical abilities. From then on, they became known as the Seven Heroes. Together, they helped each other grow stronger, and faced many dangerous enemies while doing so. But even after defeating countless monsters, Eris still felt weak compared to Crystalys. There was no way he would ever be able to beat him.

Eris’s goal was to find out what a true hero should do. If being strong enough to defeat Crystalys was not it, then she didn’t know what else was. Nowadays, she was searching for answers in the royal archives when she heard footsteps coming down the hall.

Apparently the AI decided it didn’t want to make the story about you.

:0

swag

1 Like