I wonder what did Vetex do during outage

Did he just took a rest or was panicking at least 1 second?

I mean what else can he do lol

Im sure he saved before Roblox went deaded so

He didn’t. All his work got lost.

Faced once more with the futility of his aspirations, he has resolved to shrink away from public view, and is currently planning to work at a decently paying regular office job. With the rich and bountiful weight of experience he has gained from several years making games for mouth breathers on BloxGame™, he should have a reasonable edge against his fellow colleagues in the job market.

The pond scum and kitchen filth that slithered and crawled around the dank, lonely walls of VetCord are currently filled with an indescribable sense of dread, betrayal, and hopelessness. Not only have their wet dreams of the greatly awaited but somewhat overhyped spiritual and literal successor to the hit game Arcane Adventures, Arcane Odyssey been completely denied of them, they are now faced with the dilemma of living like a normal, productive member of society while being chronically allergic to “outside”. It is truly a sorry situation.

Source: I know Vetex’s barber’s dog’s mother’s former owner’s wife’s grandmother’s ex-husband’s war buddy, and he told me so. Also, I can see the future.

8 Likes

He’s probably chilling

5 Likes

planning

ideally vetex is like planning out a vague idea of how the next few weapon skills will work, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up, but like inferno said, he’s probably planning

hes probably playing rocket league with his friends idk :moyai:

What Vetex DID? More like what Vetex is DOING.

ROBLOX STILL DOWN. FUCK.

1 Like

relaxed?

newbie trader and pvper? you’ll get destroyed here

Vetex has come to the utter realization that his life is better without roblox and the AO community. And has taken up a minimum wage job as a McDonalds fry maker.

Vetex became omnipotent. Freed from the endless development cycle of AO, he opened his third eye, revealing to him to inner workings of the universe. He began to realise there’s so much more, and left his former shell for something with a greater purpose. He ascended, beyond the mortal world

1 Like

To summarize:

Cope.

@ThatOneGuy? You missed a man.

Sorry for the necro but not really. this is important.

He never welcomed me when I joined the forums in 2020 :wilted_flower: :wilted_flower:

4 Likes

When it loses its blue hue he typically doesn’t bother with the intro, I’m pretty sure

1 Like

EPIC ELEVEN MONTH NECRO
(body clear)

ah ok

what if i do another 2 year one