Ichiko real

hi my names ichiko!!!
my pronouns are she/her, i like to doodle and make music
i got introduced into wom by my friend camreeyan like 1 year ago (i think-)
i am still interested in wom and ao, even though i like barely know anything when it comes to pvp or trading but like yeah :sob:
i use glass!!! (i used to use fire but i was discouraged not to even though it was my favorite magic-)
i was also one of the causes of a guild war between 2 guilds i am not going to mention because i will probably be targeted by them if i do BDHDSAHBADS
i think that’s all i should mention??
i am like really not sure if i am going to be active on here since despite me saying i still have interest in wom, the interest is dying down really quickly :frowning:

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

imma pretend i didnt see anything

6 Likes

1 Like

I will pretend that nothing happened

tf

Ima pretend I didn’t see that.

speaking of that, all I will say about it is:

Bye why did I actually find this cute :worried:

STOPP (full sentence)

Suncry and Doge nation war was started by Ichiko

suncry wasn’t even involved lol

NAUR STOPFSAINOFADSNIFSA

ful sentens)

My boy u down astronomical

Admit, you started the war between Doge Church vs Sun Cringe

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT THEY POSTED CAMREEYAN ISNT TELLING ME (full sentence)

that happened?? idk but the war she’s talking about is very insignificant and nobody would’ve heard of it

Should be fine to say then

I was actually about to make a post about it in #guilds yesterday but decided not to.

basically some dumbasses in a bank guild kept attacking her over the span of two weeks. ichiko is not in any guilds and did nothing to provoke them. they would always just 3-4v1 her for “fun” and then message her saying ratio afterwards. then one day we saw them in game and summoned Doge Nation and they got absolutely destroyed for infamy. Btw they rely on strength in numbers, all used 756-806 sets, and spammed beams/placed explosions

happened like a month ago

Tell me the usernames of them. I might do a little ganking for fun :nod:
I do like hunting people so uh :person_shrugging:
(Do it in DMS, forums or discord)