Ideas for the melee revamp

Ideas for the melee revamp
effort 4.333333333333333 12 quality 4.454545454545454 11 reasonability 4.272727272727272 11

Indeed

Part 1 and 2 are basically this but explained more
…which I guess is fine since there’s the combo points and all but you should at least know some of it was planned

Idk about the ranged weapon part but I feel like it can be abused easily, especially after the magic jump changes.
Just move left and right to dodge most spells while spamming your bow, use your magic jump or block whenever an attack is too close, and if your jump is weak enough then you’ll be able to use it a ton in a row as long as you hit the ground between them. Using a bow while falling sounds too good too.
Now I don’t do pvp and what I said is probably wrong, but surely they can be abused to death somehow

1 Like

…I guess we’ll just add this suggestion to the “Robin does a dumb” list then.

This is a very well made suggestion, through the dash/propel system for me would seem a bit lazy. Just adding so that you move forward when you attack seems like it would interfere in how attacks are supposed to look when done. An example of this would be a simple sword swing being done at a angle, there would be no extreme force being put forward in the swing except for preparing the swing therefore making it look out of place if the player would to move forward because of that.

And most weapon build players need to get extremely up close which leaves them vulnerable to magic users who would use barrage spells to deal high damage or heavy magic users like metal, earth, or lava. Honestly I wouldn’t plan on making any suggestions right now since Vetex most likely has it all planned out already. Once again this is a very well made suggestion and hope you keep making them!

i know you said upgrading your weapon gives more but does that include the swift enchant?

Maybe. Honestly, I don’t feel like having an enchant should give you more attacks since it seems a little OP.

Great idea

Nice job on this suggestion. If there’s one thing I would like to add, isn’t air-stalling or freezing in the air with slashes already happening? And aren’t the hitboxes being changed from making contact with the weapon to a fixed hitbox?

1 Like

yeah, this suggestions was made before the trello got a big ol’ info dump

FUCKING

THANK YOU

That’s old news

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.