If aliens attacked but you had the curse of your magic, how easy would you have of a time killing the aliens?

boutta turn these space mfs into jewelry

or I just donate some blood to THE MAGIC GODS and then wipe everything and everyone.

also let’s say there’s a lot of these aliens with powerful weapons but you know how to utilize your curse extremely well.

okay heres a more specific race we can test this shit on:

the yautja coming to earth to hunt humans in (whatever city you’d like)

(predators)

idk about you but sacrifice would clap, who cares if they can jump super high or be masters in combat when I literally delete their ass using MY OWN AGONY

here’s some other races it would be fun to test on and see how powerful it is against them:

kryptonians

whatever omniman’s race was (sound curse solos)

generic space robot invader things from war of the worlds

xenomorphs

and you can suggest races too since I’m bored

now that I think about it, pretty much everybody could kill the aliens if they mastered their curse

curses are like inherently busted lol

Apocalypse Bringer destroys all.

that can be a curse?

wait if that’s a curse then I want sacrifice curse :frowning:

Every magic has a curse iirc.

brother give me that SACRIFICE CURSE

(I only need to pinch myself to unleash hell)

wind curse? probably lethal to the small ones but difficulty with the giant ones unless they arent built to be stable on their feets

inferno fire

okay heres a more specific race we can test this shit on:

the yautja coming to earth to hunt humans in new york.

(predators)

idk about you but sacrifice would clap, who cares if they can jump super high or be masters in combat when I literally delete their ass using MY OWN AGONY

huh

oh nvm doesnt matter what the aliens are i surrender myself because id rather die than be in new york breathing in smog and sewage

depends, fire curse could clap some aliens but some others i am not sure about.
promethean fire curse or grand fire curses:

fine

whatever city you want

sacrifice and apocalypse bringer: we are the ones who cook the end

ok i clap them ez then

actually no I take that back. If mastered enough and if I am insane enough I could melt the aliens. Grand Fire curses are overkill

wait I just realized, sacrifice needs damage to deal damage, but does it have to originate from the caster? or is any tribune worthy?

also this is the sacrifice curse, so maybe it’s different.

@DubiousLittleTyp0 hol up if your the man of a million magics… man of million curses :cold_sweat:

like what if I got a really weak predator, and basically killed it (or any living being really) to start a cataclysmic wave of death and destruction

(well I said we were restricted to 1 curse, I chose my favorite ancient magic)