If any magic had any usefulness irl, what do you think they can be used for?

art of infinity, za warudo and stuff

Crystal Magic would crash the jewellery industry
Easy Tools with Iron.
Gold can totally crash the stock market.
Wood can be used simply for construction or other uses such as an energy source to be burnt.
Shadow Magic would be damn good for shit like assassinations and stuff, cause it’s pretty hard to see and packs a punch.
Wind, Fire, Lightning and Plasma Magics can create easy (and renewable) energy sources.
and Art of Infinity
to toss knives at a 17-Year Old Japanese High-Schooler.

I like the way you think

Neo-slavery in order to get energy nice

B-but inflation…

the sad thing that i thing all of us over looked is that the magics disappear after some time

I am so sorry for necroing i just didn’t look at the date of the posts. And i ran out of replies so sorry for not replying too.

jesus it’s been a year

why are you necroing so many posts

I don’t think that even canonically matter made from magic attacks lasts forever, so gold magic wouldn’t make you rich since the gold would eventually turn back into the magic energy you used to create it

just need to sell them fast enough before they disappear then :nod:

you could probably use lightning as a power source

The man doesn’t even reply too
Though, hopefully not someone’s alt trolling

bro this guy is the god of necroing

Lets say that the magic doesnn’t disappear , water would be the most useful to be helpful (if you can purify it) as you can help the whole “Unclean water” crisis around poor countries

Other than that though i would use Dirt to make my own private, enclosed island just to chill :sunglasses:

plasma to blow up the earth B)

Here are all the magics that can be useful

List of useful magics

Fire
Ice
Water
Wood
Metal
Gold
Glass
Snow
Explosion
Lightning
Crystal
Wind
Light
Sand
Earth
Blizzard
Frostmetal
Gravity
Flare
Diamond
Sound
Healing
Sun
Phoenix
Blaze
Death
Life
Electron
Pressure
Shatter
And balance

how would balance be usful?

Reputation magic

you could commit crime and get off easily because there’d be no actual evidence tying you to the crime

In US trials, the defendant must be found guilty “beyond a reasonable doubt,” meaning even if video evidence showed a massive laser coming out of your hands, there’d be far too much skepticism over how that occurred

obviously if you were caught multiple times it’d be more suspicious,
but it’d still be very difficult to be convicted using magic,

there would be almost no forensic evidence as you wouldn’t have to touch or even get close in some cases

if the magic disappears? even better

even if a court DID convict you,
it’d be easy to appeal the verdict if there’d be no actual evidence

3 Likes