If you could create any fighting style, what would it be?

You and the Earth would still be two separate masses.

you missed the joke

Slap fist: Slaps people, has huge knockback.

So just boxing?

So just thermofist?

Not Thermo Fist but one where the user moves their legs and fists at fast speeds

Similar, but not the same. Thermo fist requires you to build up heat and gives burn like effects. The thing I thought of is just moving really fast and attacking from multiple sides.

A boxer that is obsessed with slaps instead of punching

thermo fist also has that tho

Basically mine is thermo fist but without the heat related stuff.

Nutcracker - Aims for the Nuts, Fatal Damage and Stun
Deals 90% less if the enemy is female

thermo fist with just the movement
t̶h̶e̶r̶mo(vement) fist

̶i̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶u̶n̶

I’d like an “animal” fighting style which skills revolve around attacks that resemble how animal attacks, and also alters the animations and stats of the player temporarily after using the skill.

For example, the first skill would be a lunge forward, in a way that a cheetah would attack, After using the skill, the animations of the player would change to mimics a cheetah, and your running speed, climbing speed, and the speed of the next skill/magic attack you use would be increased, while your defense would decrease. The animations of your m1 would change into you using claw swipes, which apply bleed on hit.

The second skill would be a ranged attack in which you send out a shockwave with a fast kick, in the way of a crane bird. It would be slow on the ground, but in the air come out much faster. The buffs for this skill would be free high jumps, faster air speed, increased magic resistance and increased activation speed and damage for any fighting style skill used while in the air.

The third skill would be a close range bear swipe which hits the ground, causing a shockwave that does major damage to people close by and minor damage to people who aren’t that close. After the skill, the running speed and the activation speed of ranged attacks would be significantly reduced, but your overall defense would be significantly buffed, blocking would reduce even more damage, and if the next skill activated is in anyway a grab, the damage for the attack would be significantly buffed.

The point of this fighting style is to synergize these skills with each other, or other fighting style/weapons/magic skills.

1 Like

Except earthbending

can we have Kaioken
please

Cool

1 Like

i punch to do damage
best fighting style

2 Likes

Sure

The Crab Cycle style

1 Like