I'm freaking triggered at everything

So recently, I’ve had to deal with a lot of shit and it’s been extremely overwhelming for me
I had a beef with a dude which nearly ended in a large-scale fight, my grades dropped, my ego for some reason went high up, people hate me for no reason or outdated reasons
My nicotine addiction is taking its toll, making me cough all the time
I’m allergic to everything and I have to use tons of tissues for my nose all the time, which grosses people out
I embarass myself at my favorite cafe accidentaly a lot
Just fucking can’t take it all therapy doesn’t help and it all really sucks and makes me mad
I know its a roblox forum but yea

5 Likes

wish you luck in life

Try to get off that. Use nicotine patches, don’t stop using it at once.

I do not know what a nicotine patch is

Thanks man, I’ll need it

Search it up. It is very important to get off nicotine.

looking it up rn

Oof that all sounds pretty rough. Generally, just try and get through it the best that you can. For allergies, you could go to a doctor or just get over the counter allergy medication. For your nicotine problem, try and get off it. It has a lot of negative side effects on your body and not good for you. If you’re stressed, try finding other mediums to deal with it in a more healthy way. Try to up your grades, but don’t revolve your life around it. Grades are important, and you should definitely study more if possible, but if it’s the best that you can do then don’t become more frustrated than you are now.

And finally, don’t release all your problems on the internet. We get it that you’re stressed and we understand, but putting your whole life out there on the internet, even anonymously, can come back to bite you. Many trolls could use it against you and that’s just not something we want you to go through. Not saying to say nothing at all, just put it a bit more vaguely for your own safety. Hope this somewhat helps, and if it doesn’t then I hope you can find a solution :+1:

Thanks man, I appreciate it
I shall shut up about this on the internet, and focus on myself

you always struck me as a cool dude, you can make it through this

why are you venting on the Arcane Odyssey forums

venting on any other platform will get you a “lmao” and “skill issue” this community gets bonus points for being filled with normal people

Thank god for that,

anwyays I wish you an easy life
Hopefully you can get out of this mess

why did you have to send this in a serious thread :skull:

1 Like

better than discord

Sry, I’ll delete it.

How bad is discord then?!?!?

Thanks dude, I sure hope I will

I hope so too, but new problems got added to the bunch
My stalkers returned
Mocking me as I take every step