In my opinion wom rn is grindy

It was rushed because the game had to release sometime soon. The game was originally going to release before April.

I donā€™t think the game should have been rushed. Games take time to make, due to how annoying coding plus other things can be. I wouldnā€™t really mind if the game was delayed more.

A delayed game is eventually good , but a rushed game is forever bad.
ā€“ Shigeru Miyamoto

(the game is not bad pls donā€™t hate me)

If you think WoM is grindy, you havenā€™t played Arcane Adventures in its early days. To level up to max, it consisted of just mash R for 4 hours a day.

Iā€™d prefer quests to level up over rubbish like mashing a button or solely killing enemies any day.

I kind of like the pace of the game, for me lv 1-20 iā€™ll keep doing quest in towns, lv 21-40 iā€™ll venture out killing every bandit/wizard i see while collecting treasure, and lv 41-60 i raided silent tower for honor and glory. Its this freedom to do anything you want in the first place that really makes my gameplay enjoyable.

Itā€™s probably gonna be grindy for quite awhile until we get some more side tasks to do like (Fishing, Lost Magics, Bosses, etc) Hopefully we get more interesting quests soon too.