Primordial of Inferno : Drakul the Burning King

“The night is lit by the glory of my kingdom. In grace shall my flames blaze across your flesh and your land”

Mythos

Said to have descended from the stars and hail from a white star the Primordial appears most consistently with a name that directly translates as “Drakul.” Throughout ancient history he was hailed as a largely malevolent and tyrannical king, ruling with a burning grasp of his talons and searing winds by his wingbeats. Cruel and uncaring to the world around him, his hot temper could only be appeased through constant praise and worship by the creatures of the Earth. To punish and discourage rebellion, Drakul would often display his magnificent power, devastating entire islands by simply flapping his wings or flying near them, the heat from his body so intense that seas would evaporate in his wake and buildings and trees would be set ablaze as he soared near.

It remains uncertain when he first made contact with the Earth, however his rule lasted some 10 million years before Drakul was seemingly driven out by an unknown adversary.

Though similar to the modern-day Magma Dragon in many ways (their name being in honor of his), Drakul’s most iconic distinction is the four wings he bears as opposed to the two that Magma Dragons have, replacing the front legs in exchange for more wings. Another key difference in his depictions is that of the crown-like horns stemming from his head, commanding the utmost respect and fear. Emitting flames of a burning blue hue, it’s said that his eyes were so immensely hot that to look into them one would go blind or even die as a result. With such a domineering presence, it’s no wonder he left such an impression as the Burning King of Dragons (including morphs like the Ash Cockatrice, Acid Salamander, Iron Drake, Ink Hydra, Gold Wyvern, etc.).

37 Likes

I would like this amazing meal of pure art but I ran out of likes :frcryin:

cries

owo blue fire

this is really nice ae

1 Like

bluwu

1 Like

The series continue, you are forever trapped here :grin:

2 Likes

you're trapped here with ME

1 Like

someone better tell tech that his pet dragons are bad for the environment

2 Likes

:poggers2:

1 Like

we’re going to war boys

I was finally able to like it :poggers2:

1 Like

:sleeper:

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 9.57.31 PM

6 Likes

This is where things get interesting…

WE'RE GOING TO SPACE!

1 Like

Wow, I remember seeing only the dragon a couple months ago. This is amazing!

1 Like

Sheesh that’s hot

1 Like

my two favorite things: the color blue, and dragon

1 Like

did you mean basalt

Could’ve sworn I’ve seen this before.