Is gonna be possible "enchance" own metal blast with lightning beam

Bassicaly
Use metal blast
Trade to lightning
Hit blast with (lightning)beam
Profit

I doubt it a little, but if the beam effect for metal magic is similar to the way it was teased for earth magic then it might be possible, but remember that the effect barely lasts, so it would be pointless having a feature like that when the effect only lasts around 4-5 seconds maximum.

I doubt it will be possible, and even then, that’s a terrible combo. Metal blasts are already predictable, imagine having to then hit it with a lightning blast/beam midair and hope your target gets hits after that. That also forces you to use metal at a good range to be able to hit with lightning in time, so yeah that’s just totally useless.

Annd my combo idea is ruined

Not to mention electrifying it only boosts its explosive value, if I remembered correctly.

Uh yeah it seems like it, from the rare times I got hit by it

that’d be interesting.

What if by blasting an earth blast with fire it became a meteor? Like in spellbreak

1 Like

Can I use this in a suggestion?

Yes become accepted by vetex

1 Like

i thought about that.

maybe it’d be cool if you could use a power mode spell with a certain magic to enhance your other magics that it synergizes with in that type of way? (charging metal attacks with a lightning mode in this case)

That’s already an interaction I believe

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.