Is it just me or am i seeing so many more sunkens recently

Idk whenever i look into peoples inventories i see more sunkens than before, mind you i havent played in like a year so it does give people some time to go fish them up

nevertheless they seem alot alot more common than they used to be

Cuz people macroing, they can just pick good computer and open 2-3 roblox clients and put them fishing, then just go sleep. Well, not everyone, but yeah, most of people doing that, while others really grinding sunkens.

2 Likes

bruh sunkens gonna plummet

1 Like

I’d rather see them plummet than control the entire game market as they have for a long time.

how can people still macro after getting pushed back from fishing?

it’s because most players in the game are only playing to acquire sunken items and since the majority are successful, it appears to look like a lot of people have them but when AO, releases it will become more difficult to find players that have sunken items due to there, generally being more players to sieve through.

3 Likes

yeah ive been wondering how it would work too

@ThatOneGuy

1 Like

the reason why so many people are macroing now of all times is because of @MrNormalBox, the only person who was actually catching macroers getting banned recently

Thats such a shame

Probably by standing in front of a wall

Probably shouldn’t openly say this, but there is an island in Lake Argestes a friend showed me earlier. If you’re fishing there, you can put your back to the wall and the walk back barely moves you.

1 Like

there are tons of other macro spots in bronze and ironport too
and thats not even considering what you can do with exploits

Jokes on you, I still haven’t fished up any sunken and I don’t think I will get one before ao. Not everyone is lucky alright? I will wait for the pity system to be added because if I reach 3000 fish without any sunken item I’m gonna lose my mind.

start macroing smh

1 Like

erm hehe ive gotten 4 in 2.8k fishes erm heh

N-no… Noo dont touch my :male_sign: sunken :male_sign: here :mask:
i-i-it’s embarrassing me!! :shark: :shark: :shark:
ARGGGGG

1 Like

same but in just over 1k

probably doesn’t help that everyone is cramming to get as much in wom as possible, i tried to fish for sunken again but i can’t be bothered to get more sunken, too much work smh

1 Like