Is it just me or

am i the only person who discovered Edward Kenton at lvl 125? (i had Enizor as quartermaster this entire time and i thought he was the only one)

that’s what you get for not exploring ;p

3 Likes

Me who refuses to get Edward Kenton because Enizor is just cooler:

2 Likes

well playing an underpowered build i has probably stopped me from any exploration

Most L take on the forums right here ladies and gentlemen:

just get a ketch so you can use both

1 Like

I was way too lazy to go back to elm before finishing the story on my first file.

nope i forgor about him and saw him didnt know how to get, then ended up having to sail all the way back to him

In all the time that I have spent playing AO I have never once found or even bothered to find Edward Kenton.

I did that on my main file/ first play through, elm was literally the only island that I hadn’t explored yet

I always gotten him during the Frostmill-Stepstones slump, easy exp + its Edward

3 Likes

There’s like three different fishing quests you can accomplish at the same time at that point. You can also fish in the Mango Isle cave if you want a little EXP boost for catching new fish.

W-Well, you’re an L take!

:cry:

i didnt bother getting edward until i finished

same, since i was too busy with other stuff

I got him before I went to frostmill lol

The kenton disrespect in this thread, hurts me so. :sob: :smiling_face_with_tear::cry::sneezing_face:

not all the way there but i didnt get him til argos part on my 1st file

every file afterward i get him as soon as possible tho

so many heretics in the same place…