Is it reasonable?

The dragons might be planning a rescue operation because they believe you are hurting your citizens. :man_shrugging:

How lol my territory is massive and I barely actually interact with people anyways.

Everybody is housed, fed, there’s loads of fun stuff to do.

Being a wall guard/engineer is a very high paying job.

Tbh they probably just wanna eat my citizens

That’s not going to happen

Something this world will never achieve.

We have one issue sadly and that’s it’s very hard to expand due to how even removing one sector of the wall is detrimental and we are subject to attack

Which has more meat? a cow or a human? As any animal they’ll choose the one easier to catch and with more meat.

THEN WHY ARE THEY HARASSING US LOL WE CANT EVEN BUILD A LITTLE BIT FARTHER OUT BECAUSE OF THEM ZAMN

WE ARENT EVEN LIKE ENVIRONMENTALLY BAD

How do I make these pests stop attacking me and my citizens

Just do some AOT bullshit and separate your civilization with walls each being their own sector.

give them cows

That’s the issue.

Sending another group to make a new city is like basically impossible due to dragons and other environmental hazards

No why can’t they just go hunt wild ones AWAY FROM THE WALL LOL

Then kill them. Or find a way to relocate them.

there are wild cows?

Have you even tried building out?

Cows are domesticated creatures lmao

I mean they live relatively far away from us actually, for some reason their numbers have increased and they seem to be more and more interested in us.

Which of course, is like, bad

gold. Dragons also hoard jewels

We can’t, they come the minute a sector of a wall is destroyed, so we’ve been experimenting underground

That’s called breeding.

Why would they not be interested? These tiny ants are making massive constructs near their territory

Our town doesn’t really have a lot of that, mostly iron and scrap metal.

So idk why they harass us so much

Actually we are on the other side of a mountain so I mean we aren’t that cpose