Is nimble the worst enchant now

Now that some of the enchants that were once considered bad have gotten revamped, I think that nimble might be the worst tbh. (This is speaking in AO, not wom.)

• Powerful and hard will always probably be decent since they add basic stats that aren’t really hard to understand or use.
  • Bursting could be useful if you have a fighting style/weapon/magic with large aoe. Especially the ones with low speed and high damage, since those would be most useful with sunkens (tanky build)
  • Swift + Keen is now just keen, which is said to be very good now.
  • Strong is just being made clean
  • Even intensity could be useful if you have large, AoE based magics (like ash, poison, magma, glass, etc.) With the healing nerf, extra DoT could be effective and those AoE bonuses could be viable ways to add damage

Meanwhile, nimble kinda just gives extra speed and jump height and extra dash? Don’t get me wrong, extra speed is always convenient, but idk if I’d be thrilled with extra speed compared to the rest of these.

become sonic

what is intensity?
is it just stronger dot?

Intensity - Affects attributes of attacks such as length of status effects, size of puddles, the size of clouds, the size of rubble, and knockback.

yeah i feel like nimble is still better tbh
we’ll see though

It amplifies the “side effects” of magic. DoT, cloud size, puddle sizes, assumingly it will also boost stuff like cryatalization and the durarion or intensity of magics that alter a target’s vision (like light’s blinding).

Honestly a high intensity light low key sounds dangerous. Imagine trying to fight someone who can blind you with one blast.

to me it sounds like more of a “for fun” stat than a viable stat (like bursting in wom)

One of my files is going to be a paladin with powerful/nimble with light magic (just to annoy ppl) soooooooooooo we’ll see how bad nimble will be

wondering if intensity will do anything with balance magic (if it doesn’t go to the shadow realm when ancient magics are added)

Dunno man, every tester is using this build (Weapon users)

First of all that doesnt say that every tester is using that infact it implies the opposite
Second of all hes only using 11 movement speed so it might just be a secondary stat from some gear piece hes using

But to answer the topic honestly it would be hard to say. Intensity has also been called bad and we really havent heard much about bursting

1 Like

Power/Defense - Meta
Attack speed - Increases the animations giving enemy less time for enemy to attack you while you are attacking
Bursting - 1.3 multipliers goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Intensity - Boost Aura spell too, is it a good thing? Dunno…But Sun + Intensity will be cancer in all senses
Agility - Further dashes, less chacen of getting hit.

Good pvpers will adapt, predicts will be even more prevalent. Which I like, higher skill cap

this is a bit strange to me, power affects every damage type now, like if I were in control I’d try to convert every strong item into a power item.

as an owner of a strong sunken helm, i agree

Same but thats just what ive been nearing so

I think vetex can’t turn strong into Powerful because powerful is turned into Powerful so he has to keep it clean

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.