Is there a reason Why these 6 magics are so overrated?

no arguments against my point :sunglasses:

i main snow and have only ever met 2 other snow users

you have now made it impossible for them to defend their choice or else they will prove you right :applause:

metamancer? what’s that

YOU CAN’T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

-ThatAsianInTheCorner

Then that means people are forced to pick the magic which an YT said it’s the best, interesting…

Ice is used by people who plan for the future (like me lol) i didnt think a lot of people would think of ice water/ink combo but it looks like a lot of people have ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I chose Ice because I wanted to have a snowy wizard along with my sandy and ashen ones but snow seemed wimpy so I chose Ice instead.

Well it turns out apparently I’m an absolute dumbass and made a lot of people mad due to poor wording and making fun of several people’s magic choice. I will now use this experience to change the Ice Stereotype I have made into: “This guy is fucking jesus” instead of a petty remark and will likely not be taking part in this chat upon further notice.

1 Like

You’ve already been exposed.

you fool, you activated my trap card, you said several people!

Unless, of course, you were in fact referring to me, and you did make fun of my magic. In which case I am going to shit my pants and cry. Good day.

I chose Paper because almost no one uses it and for the giggles, and it turns out Paper isn’t too bad of a magic due to its guaranteed bleed and base magic speed.

gold magic has high damage, however is bad at all other stats, making this a lot fair.
Paper is medium stats on everything, it’s totally unbalanced.

You’re right, but it’s horrible at clashing and destruction, and the paper is pretty small. However, I do agree with you since the guaranteed bleed can stack, and Paper hurts a lot.

if you comparison paper with gold, paper is both good at PvE, and gold is only good for PvP and clashing.
Paper has low destruction which makes the fight easier and less laggy, gold has high destruction, just 3 shots from gold magic brings downa whole house, 10 shots, the whole castle, with paper magic, 20 shots to bring down a house.

Poop, you’ve revealed the tricks!!
I guess Paper does need a rebalance. It’s pretty good and I don’t think a lot of people use it because they probably think it’s “lame” because it has has barely any destructive force behind it.

i have a slot with paper, but i rarely use it because i’m not always in my alts, i usually have gold, for clashing and PvP.

You realize, that destructive power doesn’t affect the time it takes for a magic to bring down a building? Each building has a health bar, and your attacks take it out of it. Destructive power a
affects instanced damage, like holes in the ground, or in a wall.

And no, low destructive power is not a bad thing. Yes, paper is strong. No, you don’t need to put a spin that “oh but even it’s weakness is a strength!.” It’s not.

Please, stop pulling facts from your ass, for the love of god.
“gold is only good for PvP.”
Right there, gold is like an F tier magic for pvp, due to it’s low speed.

“gold has high destruction, just 3 shots from gold magic brings downa whole house, 10 shots, the whole castle, with paper magic, 20 shots to bring down a house.”
Gold does 33 percent more damage than paper, so no, it wouldn’t bring down a house in half as many shots as it takes paper.

I can spam explosion instead of shooting, it’s much faster, don’t you think?
Gold is not F tier, it’s a decent tier.

you’ll lose hard, your explosion is slow as fuck, any decent player will block or trade with you for 450+ damage, or both.