Is this new?

AO RELEASED FRFRFRFRFRFRF !!!

fake just checked lol

1 Like

Too late, I alr made a post on that

welp i know something to do overtime if i feel like it

Black Magic II: Phantom’s Causatum

yup

Ngl Great Aristocrat is such a boring name.
Call it like, Nobleman, or Patrician, or something. Like, 20k robux is a lot

Who tf still has a white roblox :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:smiling_imp:

Why doesn’t Vetex just start a Patreon at this point? I think someone who wants to donate 100$+ to Vetex wouldn’t want nearly all of it to go to Roblox. I don’t think gamepasses as a form of monetization make sense past 30$

2 Likes

can be many things to why he doesn’t ranging from potential contracts/legal reasons with dev exchange or whatever and various personal reasons and the like.

also iirc patreon is under fire right now from what i’ve been vaguely seeing so might it not the best of times atvm

Can’t you make payments on the forums for certain forum perks

anyone whos gonna buy that is most likely gonna be another dev who has tye money to donate 10k and would make far less than 100$ from devexing it so it isnt really a 100$ donation

devex goes through a rate of 50k robux equals 175 dollars, meaning 10k robux is 35$, however roblox takes 30% of all earned robux which means 10k robux is worth 24.50$

Pretty sure it’s only for guilds but could be for other stuff. I think I seen someone with a “donator” title or some shit like that so maybe that can be gained on here to by donating directly to them :person_shrugging:

its 10k im pretty sure

I’m hallucinating wtf

i could buy it though lmao

@Cryonical shalom

What