Isa - A cold story

A white haired girl was born in the silver family, yet no celebration was made. years of royalty passed on each of her blinks, as her mother was really her only company, the one that used to sing for her on every night, the one that used to tell her stories about the past and the reason to stay in that prison, until one day, that only family she had was gone.

Alone in a castle, with a father that was as distance as the moon, she felt despair and overwhelming sadness, eventually consuming the lasts of her only happy memories, forgetting that feeling she long ago lost and in the end, freezing her heart.

As a consequence of her need of a change, she left everything she had; royalty, her second name or even the comfortable life she had just to go into the word her mother used to talk about, but unlike those stories, the reality wasn’t a fairy tale.

Rather than finding beautiful and exiting adventures, all she found was suffering and fear, the world wasn’t as she imagined, becoming a prey of the dangers that seemed to be taken out of her deepest nightmares. There was no coming back either way, she was now an outsider in this unknown and hostile place.

But for reason, Isa didn’t stop going through this dark world, pages of history always tells about people that no matter the surrounding, they keep moving forward, but unlike those heroic characters from the stories, she has no idea what she is looking for.

Ok i know i said i would post the Drako mini comic first but i found that…

it takes a LOT of time to make, even a simple one, that’s why i decided to leave the comics as a long term project, as a result i ended up working on the Isa rework.

she kinda deserved this rework tho, gotta admit my first design wasn’t a good idea and i apologize for that one, so here you go.

Who is going to be the next character?

• Earth
  • Life
  • Aurora
  • Wind

0 voters

23 Likes

long story…

Wait is their actual names Earth and Life and stuff or are those the temporary names?

oh no no, is not their names, is just like the magic of the character

ohhhh oki

So this is like, the continuation of that past character?

Oh, no no no, i remade the whole story since…

Ye slaving topic was a very bad idea

edgy

Stupid Isa didn’t see the big red glowing eyes now she’s going to get eaten by a a polar bear

The heck kind of polar bear has that round of a mouth?

Oh, ok.

Mutant Bears

i like this one very much, tasty composition