Isnt strong SS guna be gone

now the only reason it has higher demand is because the 2 traders left on this website say it does!!111!!!1!

welcome to wom trading

powerful wiz set or sunken set?

…just watch the marketplace and you’ll see that it obviously has more demand and people in general offer more for it and care more for it than swift ss…

1 Like

except we dont decide it wtf you mean bro, youre constantly spouting random shit

3 Likes

a decent amount of people been saying stuff like that, it seems like ppl are getting confused but i already explained and argued abt this in another topic so tbh if someone else says something like that again ima just link them this

why the fuck did i write such a huge paragraph, oh well cant be arsed to make a smaller version so theyll have to deal with it

it’s almost as if

sss is worth more despite being worse

because of popular demand :scream:

Epic Embed Success!

yes…
because the 2 traders left on this website say its better

1 Like

the last trade requesting strong sunken sword was in march, 7 more after that trying to find a clean or any enchant
the strong sunken sword really does not have that much demand from non traders anymore, people just want a sunken sword that has rising tide

if u wanna be that way, marketplace is dead as shit and most people are only looking for headlesses anyway now (or some boss drop[s] trade), trade offers aren’t frequent anymore let alone for sunken swords in general, but still either way people in general are willing to/do offer a lot more for a sss than a swift ss and i guarantee the majority of non-trader people you ask and randies in game will say that they’d prefer to have a strong sunken sword than a swift one

though from how the marketplace has been like lately, this is true (but still does not mean people dont care for sss’s all of a sudden)

sure, true. But i’m guessing swift sunken swords will be more valuable than strongs in ao because more pvpers will come back and realize how significantly better swift will be in ao to strongs

damage though. But swift might be better.

swift is getting buffed in ao, instead of just stamina reduction on rising tide the start and endlag gets reduced too

Maybe, but personally I don’t think so, I think the majority of the playerbase with their monkey brain logic will always think more damage = best, no matter what the other enchants do, and will always overpower however many pvpers there are that think otherwise, but hey, what do I know, bursting could be come the most valued for all i know

actually after typing that i just remembered enchant scrolls exist so enchants in general might become worthless, probably idk

yeah i should of remembered that
but hey its about time you dont have to gamble your value to get a good enchant

FUCK YOU VETEX!! I DONT HAVE A GAMBLIN ADDICTION GRRRR

the reason why strong is worse than swift is because wom’s strong enchant is currently broken. It doesnt scale with strength at all which is a bug. Iirc it hasnt been fixed in ao yet but hopefully it does get fixed before release

ao’s economy is already being set up to flop with seasonals only being obtainable once

1 Like