It's been 5 days without Arcane Odyssey's release date

It’s been 5 days without Arcane Odyssey’s release date. I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to last… Every day my insanity levels increase and I see more and more hallucinations and illusions around me. Must be the effects of the Dark Sea… I was laying in my bed until a mysterious NPC which called itself ''Mother" invited me to join their guild called “The Kitchen”. I politely declined, as it didn’t seem like they had a lot of infamy. The NPC was visibly upset by my answer and instead handed me a Mushroom Stew and gave me a quest where I had to go back to my room. It was wearing a full sunken set, so I determined that fighting was out of the question. I decided to check the stats of the Mushroom Stew and realized that the meal was only ‘‘decently cooked’’. I quickly turned around and offered help to improve the NPCs cooking skill by teaching it how to add seasoning and status effects. Before I count react, I noticed a red exclamation mark and quickly got hit by a Frying Pan: Flash Strike! attack, putting me in combat. By the looks of it they were using a Warrior build. I reached out to cast Shadow Bullet, but the server was too laggy and my magic didn’t seem to work. I quickly high jumped out of my window onto the roof of my house which made the NPC get stuck and unable to follow me. As I ran around the neighborhood trying to lose aggro, I noticed a player with the Muscles gamepass looking at me. Being the good samaritan that I am, I asked him if he could help me test the damage of my newest skill - Shadow Beam; which I had learned only a few minutes ago from leveling up. The player must have been a bad rep, because he quickly attacked me with the unreleased ''Boxing" fighting style, which knocked me out in one punch. I woke up in a hospital with all my Galleons missing and decided to log off for the night.

1 Like

sanest forum user

10 Likes

'M about to laugh

Forget touching grass. Eat the grass instead. :nod:

Don’t eat purple mushrooms next time.

Yeah some servers can’t load magic due to particles, so I’d suggest using a weapons based build

The funny part about these servers is that guns deal insane damage on them

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.