Just Two Questions

So first of all, why is the swift enchant considered meta right now? I think I remember something about it in the Trello but I really don’t feel like looking for it.

WHY ARE PEOPLE TRADING FOR FISH BAIT? There so cheap

It makes stuff faster lol, maybe he changed how much each value affects the weapons and swift ended up better. Idk if it affects weapon skills but it might make those faster too

No clue

More fishbaits, more chances to get sunken items

But just buy them?

The powerful enchant (for weapons) was removed along with the strength enchant for weapons iirc?

There is a certain discord mod in vetcord that’s trading their sunken sword for 100k bait each, and they have quite a good amount of sunken swords

Oh.

Scamming noobs by stoling all the fishbait is easier

The preparation to AO
Have infinite fishbaits and arrows

its the time needed to get like 100k

ask noober or mimhere also stamina reduction go brrr

because weapons arent garbage
in wom they relied on super long cooldown and their basic attack was terrible along with only having one skill, so it was better to just use your one stronger skill occasionally and use something else during the cooldown

now im not sure exactly whats so good about swift, but i gotta say that slashing super quickly pirates is fun. i assume they mostly use it for skills, but i dont know how much it matters for those

people who fish for hours are usually waaaaaaaaaaay too lazy to sell their fish, and you need to constantly swap server/town if you want to buy more than 300 baits
sometime, those who actually like to fish prefer trading away one or two things that they fished up for incredible amounts of bait, since the majority of other people prefer grinding baits instead of fishing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.