Lf strong oath

trade completed 20 chars

I have one

List the actual items you will be trading.

the hell are you talking about? i am trading a sunken piece for it lmao. in fact I just completed this trade by offering a sunken

That’s not a very good trade hehe.

1 Like

that depends on the sunken he offered.

What did you give?

keen sunken helm and exile helm. he also wanted a wizard robe for vanity so I decided to toss that in there aswell

You should’ve just given the sunken helmet. but you didn’t lose much value. Plus strong oath is op for scamming

i didnt mind, i farm exile a lot so i have plenty of helms to go around

yeah I suggest you use that strong oath to possibly get a sunken sword from a noob or smth.

it was a bad enchant

With that attitude I doubt he read your dm. You’re quite rude infact.

All he did was literally block you. That’s not really a reason to be mad :frconfused:

thats more of a situation to laugh at not a situation to get all soyboy.

Yeah I’d say you left some things out. I doubt you messaged him nicely…

I kinda do know what’s going on. Also yeah send me proof. It’s more or less a roblox slender getting pissed because they got blocked lmao.

Lmao you were wasting his time. You kept changing the way you worded it. That was extremely confusing. You shouldn’t be pissed lmao.

Eh just saying you don’t really have a point to be mad. Just shows your personality.

just to let you know he’s straight-up lying about his edits lol. whatever he said originally was confusing asf to read. he edited this after I blocked him presumably to send it to you and make himself appear more coherent than he actually is. does this idiot think I can’t read my own topic replies lmao

I’m not really surprised tbh.