List every flaw you can think of about WoM

I agree with all that, world of magic died for these reasons/no updates, and in arcane odssey I see something bad… the maps, they don’t see being continents like world of magic but islands, like the sea of Thieves but with kingdoms, that’s cool, but I don’t know, I preferred the other one, not that it’s bad, but that’s it :confused:

World of magic isn’t even a continent. Magius as we know it is a very small island. A continent is a large land mass that has specified geographical boundaries and separated by oceans.

Magius is only surrounded by one sea.

uhhh Durza just caused an explosion that sent a chunk of Earth into space, the chunk was never thrown back into Earth

Okay now that just gives more reason as to why earth should’ve been destroyed.

The amount of force that would’ve caused that should’ve destroyed earth.

Though in this case I guess we should try and think about how big the chunk was.

If it was a big one earth should’ve been completely destroyed. The force required for that would’ve been way too strong.

the magics are not equal at this moment
the worse magics have good reactions with others and get a bit of nerf both on damage and speed due to this but we can only use 1 magic a time so
yeah

this forum itself is a flaw

3 Likes

Then go back to testing AO and telling us to wait “Until it’s finished” instead of being truthful and telling us “2027”

yeah with the amount of power and fights in Anime that’s Earth Destroying (ahem DBZ/DBS), I just let it go

Did you seriously click on this spoiler expecting something? Fuck you. I’m going to list a 3 paragraph long summary of why you suck.

1. You’re predictable. You clicked on this expecting a listing of flaws for a thing that will become almost as irrelevant as the random faceless brown hair people in anime. I’m betting your next move is to reply with something like “didn’t ask” or “ok boomer” when all I need to do is reply with the exact same thing. Replying with that makes you look like a 12 year old who got called out on the internet.

2. You’re lonely. It’s obvious that you are since you’re on a forum, but its even more obvious since you’re looking at every post to make a conversation. Have you touched grass outside? Have you talked to your family? Have you even seen real human beings? If you haven’t done all 3, go do them right now you cave dweller. Go get some bitches or something.

3. You just suck. Say I’m grasping at straws, but I’m sure you are just barely reading my paragraphs correctly. You probably can’t tell the difference between their and there, and scratch your head while trying to play a pvp game. Go the hell outside and quit reading a block game forum, damn.

Conclusion: you suck. Your arguments suck. Everything right now about you sucks. Get trolled bozos. This isn’t even targeted at one person, just turn off your device and go outside damnit. It’s like a Twitter argument.

Why are you still reading? Argument over, topic over. Go home. I’m not even being serious don’t be offended.

Land travel. It’s pretty much a walking game intill you got enought money to buy a horse wich wasn’t released,

Says the furry profile picture.

WAIT, doesn’t these paragraths also refere to you?

I’m literally joking with this, it’s not serious whatsoever

I’m also only having this profile for a week lol

WHAT, would the entire world of magic map be just a “small island”? Or would it be all separate?

glass magic is actually glass
snow magic is actually snow
glass and snow dont combo together

Wait so you seriously expect him to just be like, “oh well she was just JOKING so it doesn’t matter.” you literally said fuck him and anyone else reading that, and that in the reply when he was at least annoyed at you but you think just because your joking its all ok. That’s bullshit. You didn’t even mention that you where “joking” in the original comment, you only said that because you got defensive in an argument on the INTERNET. Though I would like to say I hope you are an ok person, but saying you are joking after saying literally anything to someone because YOU dont care. Just because some black guy walks by and because you called him a n***a he is probably not going to care that you where just joking bro. Not every insult can be fixed with that, and I’ve seen plenty of trolls who use that same lol just joking after calling someone a bitch.

oh no the forum is having a stroke

no jazz >:(

no extro music >:(

2 Likes

but bro imagine you’re having a huge PVP battle and high tempo jazz starts playing in the background

3 Likes