[ LN ] Impossible, SSS-Ranked Trash Collector! ( Part 2 )

Chapter 2: Impossible, Magic Exists?!?!

The sun has started rising, Sefo on the other hand was still asleep. After a few hours of still not waking up, a group of four kids playing around noticed him.

The first little boy said “Hey guys! There’s a sleeping hobo here!”. The second little boy taking a whiff of Sefo then said “Uwaaaah… He smells really bad as well…”. The only little girl also managed to take a whiff and got grossed out and pinched her nose, “Kuhh… You’re right…”. The third little boy thinking of something good to do, he then told his friends “Hey guys, want to give him a “bath”?”. The first little boy then agreed with him, “Hooooh! Good thinking!”, “Since he needs one right now, might as well give him one, hehehehe…”

The only little girl tried to stop them then said “Hey, don’t tell me you’re going to shoot a water ball at him…?” and “Shouldn’t we not use magic on other people?” to which the first boy responds “Don’t worry, i’m sure it wont hurt him.” and also adds “I mean, it’s just a “bath” and it looks like he needs one right now.” and let out a small laugh. The only little girl then said “Whatever… Just don’t include me when it turns into trouble.”. The first boy then said “Yeah yeah, dont worry.” and “It wont be trouble anyways when we’re just giving him a “bath” anyways.”

The first boy started gathering something and visible water-like liquids are flowing throughout his body. The first boy then pointed his palm towards the sleeping Sefo and draws out a magic circle. The second boy said something to the first boy “Hey, is this really going to be a good idea?” to which the first boy replied “Dont worry, it’s going to be just fine.” and then chanted “Water Blast!”. After the first boy chanted something, a ball of water showed up in front of the magic circle and gets shot towards the sleeping Sefo.

Splaaaaaaash!!!”, Sefo then immediately got woken up after being hit by a water ball and not only that but felt something really hurt him and screamed “Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”. The only girl then shouted “He woke up!!” followed by the second boy shouting “Run for it!” as the kids run away.

Sefo not knowing what hurt him but got wet anyways said “W-what the hell!!!” and “Ugh, just great, I don’t even have clothes to change…”. Getting annoyed, Sefo then blurted out “Dammit! Those damn kids playing a prank on someone who’s sleeping!” and “Let alone someone who’s having a hard time already like me!”. While getting frustrated, he noticed something and it’s that no one from the group of kids is carrying something that could hold water. “Awww what the hell, I guess it wasnt the kids’ fault…”. Brushing what happened to him aside, he just stood up and took off his shirt and squeezed it then putting it back on, “Well whatever, it’s better than not wearing anything.” and decided to walk again.

Looking at his surroundings, Sefo being amazed then said “Man, looking at this place again, it looks really scary and cool.”, “I wonder why there’s people living in a place that’s filled with these huge spiky rocks…” and “Welp, no matter what this place is, I need a job right now.” and started asking random people to where he could get a job.

Sefo asked someone who seems to be guarding a house “Hey, uhh, mind if I ask a question?”. The guard then said “Oh sure, if I can answer it though.” to which Sefo replied "Is there a place where I can find a job here?. The guard answered Sefo “Oh yeah, you can find one over there at that tavern.”, the guard pointed to the tavern to show Sefo where it is. Sefo being glad that he could find a job then said “Oh thank you for telling me where it is!” to which the guard replied “Yeah no problem.”

Sefo then hurried to the tavern and opened the door. The inside of the tavern was really lively. People we’re seen drinking in a group and getting drunk, chatting with each other and eating food with a smile on their face. Sefo then walked towards what seems to be the clerk. She then found a woman and asked “Um, is there any way for me to have a job here?”. The woman then told Sefo “A job huh… Well first, what magic do you have?”. Sefo getting confused at what she said then replied “Huh? Magic?”. The woman then said “Yeah, magic like this.” and snapped her fingers to which a small magic circle came out along with a small fire coming out of it. Sefo then told her in surprise “A-a fire came out from your hand???”. The woman looking confused then said “Huh? Well yeah, i’m a fire magic user so I can pretty much do this.”. Sefo then answered her previous question “N-no…” and also added “But I can take out the trash!”.

The woman then said “Taking out the trash huh…” and also added “Well, there’s really nothing that needs some cleaning right now.”. The woman trying to not make Sefo sad then said “Sorry but, you should probably have something that’ll be much more useful than that.” and added “Though you should try asking other people who lives here. They might need someone who would take out their trash or something.”. Sefo being disappointed that he cant take a job but took the woman’s advice and said “I see… Thank you.” and then exited the tavern.

As he exited the tavern, he talked to himself “Magic huh… As if that’s real.” and “Probably a trick anyways, there’s just no way they exist in reality.”. He then proceeded to walk around the place. As he was walking around, a girl with a wizard hat seems to be in a hurry. When Sefo walked around the corner, the girl bumped into Sefo. The girl then tried to apologize to Sefo “Ah! Sorry! Are you alright?” to which Sefo replied “Yeah i’m fine, just another bad luck happening…”. The girl then remembered that she’s in a hurry and told Sefo “Ah right! I need to go right now. I’m really sorry that I bumped into you!” then hurrily runs away. The girl on the other hand dropped something that looks like a scroll and Sefo noticed it “Ah wait! You forgot… something…”, but Sefo was already too late since the girl was already gone.

Sefo then talked to himself, “Well whatever, i’ll just give it to her when I see her.”. Sefo getting curious on what’s inside the scroll, he decided to open it. Sefo then said as he looks at what’s inside the scroll “Whoah what the hell is this, looks some sort of something that a chuunibyou would write…”. Though as Sefo reads through the scroll, something has started happening to his body and wierd particles appears to be gathering to him. Sefo then shouted as he dont know what’s happening to him “W-whoah!! What the hell is this thing!!!” and then he feels something overwhelming his body. Not being able to handle it, he passed out on the ground.

To be continued

4 Likes