Looking for a clean ss

Offering :
1x Hard ss (didnt catch it myself)
1x clean sunken boots (caught it myself)
10x Seasonals (4th of july and halloween available)
???x fishbait

u can offer here or u can dm me on discord for a faster response (afhnd#2127)

Teo things one i dont think many people gon do this and two this is ur second time putting it up after the first u should understand the trades value

1. fully aware or i would’ve gotten an offer by now but my offer is Neither an underpay nor an overprice. its perfectly in the middle from the advice i received

2. iam not the only one that double posts and double posting got me trades done before since its not really double posting literally since the offer is tweaked everytime

3. if u are telling me a bad enchant on the sword + a whole other 1/2k from fishing and ontop of all that the 2nd most demanded thing being seasonals ever since boss drops got nuked in the QNA are not enough. Then these values should be rethought of no matter how braindead the demand is.

4. your addition to the post hinders it more than helps it since u posted it publicly and it would really help me out if u post these in private cause aside from people who didnt want to do the trade regardless u might’ve drove some who were willing to do it away with this piece of criticism.

1 Like

I think this is a good offer, and i woukd totally buy it if i had a clean sunken sword

Thank you master fish :frcryin:

don’t do the trade because in ao because hard to going to get wiped from weapons and it’s a massive L for you because seasonals are going to have a ton of value in ao

Err… the only one i knew of is strong getting wiped off armors alongside another enchant. don’t know about that hard on weapons one like do u have a source of some sorts ???

pretty sure a friend told me with proof it’s going to take a while to find it, also in ao there is a good chance there will be disenchanter npcs, and there is going to be enchantment scrolls

1 Like

no need to do a shit trade

hard isn’t getting wiped it’s becoming bursting which as of now is still the worst enchant on sunken swords according to testers

thank fucking god finally

i would LOVE to believe this but then again its only in the ideas section and until it becomes a part of features i will keep trying to get a clean one but thanks for looking out for me :pray:

How the hell would bursting work on a sword anyways really curious

bigger hitboxes

Wait how is that bad ? like unless the hitbox increase is non existant isnt better hitbox just overall better for pvp than the 5 extra damage strong gives and the stamina reduced by swift ?

in ao strong will work properly and swift will get an endlag reduction
so testers said that rn it goes swift > strong > bursting

endlag reduction ??? dear god they will be playing with turbo mode on

1 Like

rising tide’s endlag is already unpunishable and i am looking forward to seeing what it’s like with swift

For me this is lowkey an underpay even with the seasonals since imo they arent gonna have much value in AO they j became a bit more valuable since boss drop demand reduced but i get u wanting to keep this private tho i feel it helps as if someone else disagrees with what im saying its easier ti fact check

Yeah lol, but i recognize that he is trying so hard…admirable… I hope he can get it

hell nah what? when I pvp and someone else uses rising tide they get either get multi’ed or predicted

Please tell me the Pun over the hard sunken sword is not intended