Looking for a Headless Head

Trading a Strong SS and a Swift SS for a Headless, end my suffering.

1 Like

i doubt anyone will accept your trade from pity, So you should probably increase your offer, Considering the last accepted offer was x2 SSS + Clean SS + Clean Sunken Armor set.

Wdym by pity ? I’m not begging ! It’s a joke XD

i meant pity by people ignoring your trade

Don’t understand what you mean.

Well i thought you might have posted this trade a few times in the past before cause i thought “end my suffering” meant that you’ve offered this before and got ignored that time too

No, I didn’t post this one before.

Either way, if this is a legit trade you should up your offer.

How costy can this shit be ?

i’d say the value rn is x2 SSS but people Only want overpays.

You should get one now even if it costs you alot, Since it’s only rising in value. And later on will probably cost more than your entire inventory

currently id say it averages at around approx 2.5-2.7 sss’s worth

Im pretty sure Overpays also affect its overall value

Considering almost All accepted trades for it are overpay

only does if its the majority of people are overpaying, while that has been happening several times with the headless the past half a year or so there hasnt been a significant increase very recently so

and 2.5-2.7 sss’s (i said ss’s above when i meant to say sss, my bad) is an approximation of the average right now, not the fair deals, but what’s actually getting accepted

Ik, that’s why I’m trying so hard to get one. My last chance will be when all the old players come back at AO release, and scam one.

I see, But that also means i traded my headless for underpay. Should’ve been more patient for better offers.

I sold mine for Crowns to an NPC when I was nooby, none can beat this much of pain.

:skull: genius

It is what it is, also that’s a driving factor in the massive increase in the headlesses’ demand, cba to explain it in more detail and im sure you can figure out what im trying to say anyway

Oh, Alright thanks for the info.

1 Like

why yall paying so much over a piece of air