Looking for Powerful Wizard Hat and Powerful Defense Amulet (Dull) (Level 90 each)

bruh i hate u

no forceful on any is shit

when you have 170 rares :swag:

Eh it’s considered alright on exiled, but nobody wants it lul

Forceful amplifies the current stats on it

Hmm…

@LeoTheAbsoluteLegend I’m actually considering this one over the rest.

Any chance you add an Oathkeeper (any enchant that is fair in terms of value)? If necessary I’ll add the Swift Vastira I have.

Not an expert in values, so you tell me.

the vstira wouldn’t change the trade value much. But tbh I think it’s a dub for you since Leo is giving like a gajillion boss drops to you, which is not really a great financial decision as we near AO.

It’s gonna be like 5-7 months lol? What are you on about?

Leo, let the man have it

Idk what came over me bruh. I used to have this expectation that the game would release around september but then the message about AO from Vetex leaked and pushed back our expectations. Even then my dumb ass was still used to saying that it would be around September so forgive me.

1 Like

I mean even if he let me have it at this point what I’m willing to offer is not as much as Leo’s, and in the end he probably wouldn’t accept since he knows he could get more value.

bro i dont own a ss, i legit do not own a ss right now

Don’t you have my swift ss…?

traded it for a headless

How :sleeper:

Ah mb

Let Leo have it

so when we doing the trade? if anything, to me it seems your offer being the best

This topic will automatically close in 33 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.