Lore question (Minds)

Was mind breaking and losing your magic due to massive stress you aren’t ready for/massive magic pollution actually in the lore or was that something the webcomic introduced. Need to know for OC purposes.

outing myself as an Arcane universe fake fan /j

i think it was in the comic but get someone else to confirm i barely know shit

1 Like

Wait… Wasn’t kraken really powerful because he broke his minds? Yeah, he went insane, but he didn’t lose his magic.

I thought Kraken went insane cause his shadow magic corrupted/overwhelmed him in the webcomic, similarly to how curse users go insane when they use their power too much

1 Like

The AA universe is spread across bits and pieces that Headless + :b:etex have hinted at, not to mention the fact that some ideas (like the magic gene dying out) might not even be a thing anymore. These two things combined can make it hard to answer lore-related questions.

There is the lore document, of course, but it doesn’t cover everything. Also, I don’t believe that the webcomic is canon (it is really good tho).

1 Like

im pretty sure thats a comic exclusive thing

1 Like

Ye, I know that’s why I’m asking since I know that’s how it works in the webcomic but can’t remember if it does in the actual verse

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.