Lost Magic: Space-Time Magic

I know I shouldn’t post here my bad but hey low trust level what can I do

How it works?

• Can create normal skills that erase on impact
  • Magics less than or equal to its size are erased fully in clashes and magics bigger than it lose 0.1 in magic size and -10% damage (sounds balanced to me)
  • Magma, Ash, Water, Earth, Wood and Explosion get reduced in damage and size as their bigger in base magic size

I’ve thought about this magic the same way Finral & Langris use theirs (Black clover) being able to open dimensions to either escape or attack your opponent

Magic’s appearance

Magic Stats
Magic damage: Above average (0.95x)
Magic speed: Average (1.0x)
Magic size: Average (1.15x)
Terrain destruction: Extremely high (1.25)
Structure destruction: Extremely high (???)
Inflicts the ‘bleeding’ status affect and opponent loses a limb when an attack deals 30-40% of max their health.
Mode suggestion
-the caster is able to put up a portal that will float in front of them(the whole erase thing only works when you’re blocking rather than it being a passive) which does drain like any normal mode,

• Grants intangibility for 5-10 seconds but drains mana very fast (like obito’s ability)
  • The user’s perfect blocks become a vacuum portal that can store the attacks that they perfect block and shoot it from another spot that can be placed on the wall and floor. Only works on ranged attacks.

I feel like this should be added because being able to use portals to re-direct and erase magics for a LOST magic is quite fun which isn’t too much the the Primordial magic: shatter
and being able to teleport in replacement for flight would be cool.
(somebody move this to suggestions please )

HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You cannot suggest lost or primordial magics anyways, its one of the not-accepted suggestions.

BIG oooof
Mannnn but it would be cool seeing such Rip

I see, just post magic suggestions in game discussion and nobody gets in trouble. Great job guys :+1:

@Meta wanna move this to suggestions pls :sweat_smile:

It isn’t allowed so it probably won’t get moved. Besides, I think space-time is a little bit too scientific for a medieval magic game. Then again, there is a planned magic called “electron,” so you never know.

Wait…didn’t vextex LITERALLY make a lost magic which acted EXACTLY like this?

wait isnt this against the rules now
:bruh:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.