Lost/primordial magic: space magic

Here me out, this isn’t the same as what my other suggestion was, anyways let’s begin.

Looks:
It will look like space basically, black with shining white dots and spirals, lots of spirals.

Stats:

Magic speed: slow
Magic size: normal
Magic casting speed: normal
Magic damage: high
Destruction: insane

(These stats are pretty badly explained)

Spell interactions:

*Damage spells:
When hit the spell will fling the enemy toward the user while giving the enemy the inverted status effect

Movement spells:
When you use a movement spell you get a 5x boost because you are putting yourself in a non gravity area letting you move higher and faster

Healing spells:
It will have no special interaction with healing spells*

Status effect:

Inverted:
This status effect will make the enemy move in the wrong direction, meaning when you press W you will move backwards etc etc. this effect will last for 1-5 seconds depending on your level.

Reason to add:
we need more lost Magic variations to choose from in AO, and space is cool and stuff so…

Sounds like gravity magic

There, changed it

OOOOH this mechanic of reversing controls is really cool. I think it would be better if it was called Art of deception instead of space magic.

There’s only one reason to add this, and it is that there’s not enough Lost Magics and saying it’s cool. Kind of lazy imo

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.