Lost Spell Idea: Hex

They legit said it’s a 100% paralyze when using hex.

Grr gold has stronger bleed for 2.5 seconds and 0 impact. Also wdym slows?. He also said things with a high threshold get their bleed duration halved.

Those are new DoTs, that aren’t part of this suggestion.

It it’s not part of the suggestion, you can’t just assume it’ll go the way you want it and an insta paralyze move vs getting blinded 2 seconds isn’t a question of what you’ll use.

1 Like

It may be a 100% chance but it last for a literal 2 seconds which is essentially a stun not to mention magic cost. You obviously did not read this correctly as Not DOT magics that apply bleed will have their bleed extended as said here .

also, you proved my point about having a lack of imagination

I merely suggested possible hex effects for magics with no DOT or special debuff

I dont see the point of having it be so hard to hit if all it dose it let effects last longer when most of the effects can just be cancled with magic casting

Again ngl it really pisses me off that you failed to notice this

it’s a legitimate stun man not to mention the magic cost of applying soaked or burning then using a powerful lightning spell to do the 33% and quickly applying the hex would be catastrophic in battle just for a 2.5 second stun

It gives a lightning user a few chance to attack again while they’re stunned without being able to block nor dodge.

Gold in AO takes 33% to bleed so it would follow the same logic as lightning…

Except colorblind is a special debuff? I don’t get what you’re trying to say.

Speaks for itself, you an amnesiac?

It’s a guaranteed 2.5 sec stun without ever applying soaked, I don’t think your read the suggestion correctly. Also magic energy cost is literally nothing when you get a free stun out of it.

You know, it’s not set in stone. If high magic energy cost isn’t enough, it could also have a cooldown. Keep in mind that there will be other lost spells by the time people could get this, so there may be even more counters to it.

I don’t think there’ll be a spell that can counter instant stun. Also, when making a suggestion that effects the balance of the game and not something purely aesthetic or beneficial, make sure that it’s actually balanced instead of saying “It’s not set in stone.”
This literally only appeals to DoT users and lightning/ash, I like the concept of a purely support spell like this but this description of the spell specifically leads to imbalance.

1 Like

A chance that is very small due to magic cost

Gold has a much much higher damage threshold than lightning it is common knowledge

So you think colorblind is a good debuff. Wack

And once again proving yourself wrong As you cut and pasted what you wanted to see the entire post was
“I merely suggested possible hex effects for magics with no DOT or special debuff”

Ah and once again wrong as you have to apply the effect to use hex as an extender so yeah you have to apply Paralyze as seen here so no you haven’t read this right

I beg you reread this post

Bruh, this isn’t taking your entire mana bar, it’s a free few attacks.

I don’t know if you have a memory deficit or a reading deficit so i’ll just leave this here

Special Debuff Good Debuff
I literally only said it was a special debuff.

And I stated that Shadow, Water, etc, had a special debuff… I’m 90% sure you’re an amnesiac at this point.

I don’t think you read it properly

Lightning gets guaranteed paralyze, reading your posts is literally dumbing my brain from reading this shit. Lightning doesn’t need soaked in this suggestion, it literally said it instantly applies it in exchange for removing the 33% requirement.

I beg you stop trying defending ok suggestions because you’re only making them seem worse than they already are.

You are a fool if you think Gold does less damage than lightning
and once again

It doesn’t say that anywhere that it is instantaneous all it does is say what paralyzes is it literally says that the paralysis will be easier to apply but guess what it will last much much shorter like damn bro read this shite for the last time it does not say it immediately applies it he literally uses fire as an example

Hilarious notion that I give a shit

A damage threshold is different than damage, I’m sorry than you can’t even remember your own words or possibly don’t even know what they mean so I’d rather not hear you talk at all.

It’s called using common sense, which is now something I realize you don’t have.

Then stop talking, if you don’t give a shit and nobody else appears to be asking, why don’t you just stop replying…

We are on a computer typing in a forum brother we can’t hear each other and if you can you might wanna get that checked out

I don’t have common sense as it is for the egotistical as vanity can easily overtake wisdom. It usually overtakes common sense first.

Personally I keep replying to crap on you and your ideals

Which is the good part…

At least you admit it

Yes my entire ideology is based on denying a suggestion based on a DoT, if I were to guess, you keep replying because you’re a lightning main and this would benefit you the most.

Sadly as we have argued before on other subjects and I keep saying that it will most likely be shit for many users, not just lightning but you keep supporting it and not adding anything constructive to this conversation while I have made multiple suggestions here to improve this suggestion.

Me here saying that its pretty bad
also, there is still this

After having repeated discussions with you I have done to find your ideals are pretty shit. You can find my dissertation on why at this link

Ok at this point I’m talking to a wall because you can’t retain simple knowledge that’s been countered before, you could find my proof at this video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ub82Xb1C8os

Seen it before sadly and it does not prove your point if anything it proves mine

If anything if proves both of you are dumb for arguing over a suggestion that’s not even controversial

1 Like

Is it just me or has this suggestion been made before :fr:

(ye no it’s def just me idk)