Magic shapes on patreon

Exclusive shapes leak from me (buy patron)

2 Likes

they really do, my favourite is probably the sword or arrows one

1 Like

I’ve already kept myself from buying patreon for a month or two now, it’s just the home stretch now.

The shapes look great, honestly really liking the sword one

wind cube winning.

is it good or is it good good?

forcefield material with wind particles

its funny
the greatsword shape is hella fire tho
especially with crystal

1 Like

im so mad patreon doesnt accept gift cards or even paypal balance bruh u need a credit card :sob:

it uses paypal wdym

I have a VISA gift card that Patreon wont accept, and it makes me big sad :frcryin:

1 Like

paypal balance, as in the stuff u can store in the acc instead of ur card or bank account. u need a verified credit card to buy subscriptions on patreon, which are recurring payments, even if u have enough non line of credit balance :face_holding_back_tears: basically u need a credit card lol

Ngl after looking at the magma shape sneak again I feel like the “solid model” part of magma should have the same or a similar texture as the puddles. Or a just different texture like flowing lava that stops it from being orange juice

5 Likes

eugh, magma leaks :unamused:

Oh also I zoomed in on the two npcs in one screenshot shown, seems like there’s one person who’s still important from before

wait if the gn is player joinable how are people in the gn gonna be able to recruit co-captains like the guy with the purple clothes who got kicked out or smthn (I forgot his name)

vetex said that they get their own crew, i assume thats how quartermasters work as well but im not sure.

1 Like

ah that makes sense

most likely because it’s looking for an actual account because the whole system is based on subscription and not one time purchases.

ITS A WHITE IMAGE I CANT SEE IT I CANT SEEE IT I CANT SEEEEEEEE I can’t seeeeee

1 Like