Make bosses get 1.1x more dmg bonus for each player that attacks it

So you know how the bosses get 2x their own hp when theres another player attacking the bosses? It doesn’t necessarily make it a challenging boss, since they can still be cheesed while minotaur or exiled is trying to figure out who to attack. To make them be a bit more dangerous and somewhat a bit harder to cheese, make them have 1.1x more damage for each player that hops in to attack. While it might not be bad, it can be a constant add, so if there were to be 10 players attacking the boss, they’d have a damage buff of 1.9x (1.0x from the single player, .9x buff from the 9 other players). This makes it so that players will have to be careful even when they’re in a group, where if the whole server attacked the minotaur, he’ll have a buff of 3.4x damage where it is dangerous enough to potentially one shot someone.

I know that people may complain about this idea, but it’s the only logical way to make the boss not be cheesed extremely easily.

I’d also like if the drop rate increased by 1% per person since people may die and it’d reward the people more who survived without making their damage count as less. The boss should also drop 10% more crowns per person.

10 Likes

increasing the damage would work but it’s gonna be a pain for the player that gets targeted, or if you fight a boss that was buffed and have to solo it.
I think giving bosses large aoe attacks would be better tbh. Kinda like Theos and Verdies in AA. that way a single player won’t be forced to dodge while everyone else gets damage.

4 Likes

Gonna be honest.
This would make alot of boss attacks, all of which are single target, do ludicrous amounts of damage.
Anybody without a tank build is already hurting when the exiled slaps them with 3 shots of 97 damage while they’re using an attack.

you still gotta consider the fact that the boss doing that much damage would still have 10 other players in there, and heres also a suggestion listed in 5. from night that ties my suggestion together with meta’s reply, and something else that would benefit from group raids

Instead, make it so that the damage bonus will go up by 1.1x, capping at 1.5x or 2x.

You can also increase the speed of their attacks in the same fashion.

Make it 2x the power per person like the hp, it seems unnecessary to do this with a pathetically smaller bonus like 1.1x.

The group’s power is basically multiplied by the number of people so why not make the boss have the same.

Please man… I don’t wanna see a 30k hp Minotaur dealing a whole 800 damage on the charging skill but nevertheless, this suggestion cool

3 Likes

idk about the aoe part for now considering they’re non-magic users supposed to be fought by level 60s, but that would be nice for future bosses

i dont think people want 360 damage axes or 291 x 3 damage raging storm just because there’s 3 people fighting

1 Like

I don’t think bosses want there to be 3x the regular amount of damage dealt to them, let alone 10x, when they can only deal 1.1x.

If you can’t handle that damage with two other people fighting with you then go back to Adopt Me because you clearly can’t handle games that give the slightest bit of a challenge.

bruh i didnt even make a good example, usually theres like 5 people fighting bosses in big servers so that would be even more damage
if you think that bosses with 15,000 hp and way over 500 damage on every attack is fair then theres something wrong with you, even if theres a lot of players
just because theres more people fighting that doesnt mean you can take more damage, its not like it increases your own hp

You’re acting like you’re fighting the boss by yourself when you clearly have other people with other hp bars to take the damage.

damn i didnt know that people shared health bars, get your head out of your ass and look at the damage you want bosses to be doing. a minotaur rush would be doing 1500 damage with 5 people fighting, a move thats easy to avoid but can catch you off guard. theres no way anybody would survive that

just because there are other people doesnt automatically make you win, even if they are skilled do you really think at the current level and hp cap that they can still fight 500 damage and 15,000 hp??

If someone from a 10 man squad dies then that’s only just -10% of the manpower.

doesnt mean everyone else wont get one shotted, added health still saves, and thats not even a 10 man squad thats a 5 man squad

now lets look at what 10 people fighting would do: a minotaur thrown axe would do 1260 DAMAGE ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE

1 Like

just to remeber you if you are attacking, and the exiled do the raging storm with 3 hits it deals normally 97*3 and its almost unavoidable since its realy fast imagine that move doing around 900 dmg thats ridiculous.
maybe something like this for the next boss or even the one after.

1 Like

Picture this. You’re fighting exiled with 10 players. You’re all doing a 20 blast on him. He does his longer raging storm ability. Oh fuck. It does 520 damage per swing. He keeps targetting other people because he’s being hit by multiple people at once, so he targets the latest attack. More than half of your hp is gone, and some people might die if they have a fast magic. Are you fucking insane?

Fine, just cap the damage bonus when it hits 400 but make the attack rate multiply instead when it reaches it.