Make metal magic block break

how are synergies are part of the stats they effect the flow of combat just as much as raw dmg or speed. Not sure about the dot I just assume all the solid magics that proc bleed will be the same

Bro metal has the highest synergy potential in the game…

other than the fact that it has one of the smallest lists of synergies in the game that are also very situational. As I showed in the sc’s before the other solid magics can self synergize matching metal in dmg and outclassing it in speed.

Another Level debate :LFG:

are you fr comparing a 5% boost to a 40%

2 Likes

If I remembered, that’s getting nerfed to 30% in TGR. Mainly due to the weapon buff.

Metal magic self synergizes, Earth doesn’t commonly proc bleed and literally won’t proc it even at glass canon.
Ice needs another magic to freeze
Crystal needs to hit 5 shots in 10 seconds

Crystal in those 5 shots(If it did it in 10 seconds) does 3% more damage

The 5% is a self synergy, ice doesn’t have a self synergy, it needs something else

image ?

Ice doesn’t proc bleed dumbass

2 Likes

I have a friend with a max ice file and he procs bleed with every hit what are you on

It literally doesn’t…

f wait nvm this is wrong

i voted it for the sake of the image

Metal user: gets close
Everyone: guess i’l die

this is literally the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard
you clearly don’t pvp

I’ll be real, if we’re going by the reasons why metal magic should have block break, almost every magic should get it at some point considering our attacks will be massive, but block breaking from magics is a bad idea in general, nobody wants an attack that can deal like 40% of your hp hurling towards you and you can’t defend against it because you got your block broken.

2 Likes

Tested it, a perfect block makes my attack deal 40 dmg(this is with a fucking lvl 60 Vistarian shield), it has a base of 252 it’s slow, small, and hard to hit. keep in mind perfect blocking is the easiest thing to do with half-decent ping. blocking is legit just a hard counter to this magic and makes it suck even at the range it’s supposed to excel in.

hey guys
remember magic speed exists
and using power on weaker magics like light

but yeah lets have a certain magic break blocks just because its slow

no

This would completely break the entire fucking game. It makes no sense considering what we are capable of and should not be in the game period. Saying “Hurr durrrr it slow so it shud brake gards” isn’t going to cut how bullshit of a magic this is. It’s not even that counterable. If you’re having trouble using gold then it’s a skill issue on your part. Also

do you fucking know what the fuck we’re gonna be carrying around in the game? We are legit carrying thousands of 300lb cannonballs in AR as a level 100! Why the hell would a 2000 lb cannonball break our guard? It doesn’t help your redundant point that we can carry an infinite amount of items if we so desired. This makes no sense given our characters physical strength either. Metal magic is already good enough as it is. It’s speed is it’s only problem and even then there exists such a thing as PREDICT everything about this suggestion is horrible and I have no idea why this has votes.

Tl;dr too op.