Max Tier Charging

What if you could walk while charging at max tier level? or maybe even earlier?

Think about the edginess, and the usefulness in combat

This is probably gonna get closed for low effort

Would rather have some form of movement while charging but at an earlier level. Personally don’t think that charging should disable ALL your movement, but slow you down definitely.

16 Likes

idk i like it

What else is he going to say? He’s introduced the suggestion, explained every mechanic, and explained what it would add to the game. You couldn’t add anything more to this suggestion.

4 Likes

Low effort, simple and doesn’t sound great to me

Good luck getting this accepted.

Honestly the whole ‘stand still while doing literally anything’ style that the game has right now is pretty dull for combat.

I, personally, enjoy having actual mobility in combat that actually matters rather than being forced to stand still for a second or longer every time I want to attack.

Lets make AO feel less like a turn based game please?

7 Likes

VOTED. VOTED. VOTED.

Idnkaa why the hell vetex didn’t add this in the first place it would look so fucking cool

3 Likes

astonishingly low effort

reset the timer just to give it a fair chance

bump

It could be cool but you need to explain more about it, would you get slowed down, would you get faster the higher level you are? I don’t know why macrobe reopened this but :sleeper:

1 Like

you’d probably go at walking speed

1 Like

When people complain about low effort, remember, this suggestion got accepted.

It’s pretty much just 2 sentences, but it gets the point across.

2 Likes

Yeah but this is a whole new level of low effort

Bro at least that’s a sufficiently motivated suggestion, if your suggestion ends in a question mark you should really question its effort

1 Like

awesome

I feel like dodges would completely remove the need for this, if there’s a projectile coming at you stop charging and dodge it
Since sprinting doesn’t drain stamina anymore, this won’t be so tedious to do.

hah, get noobed on

It did get closed you know but idk

I didnt check for 3 days, nice to see people actually agree with me.

“Low effort” is irrelevant, I simply couldn’t think of a better way of explaining it.