Max Tier Charging

astonishingly low effort

reset the timer just to give it a fair chance

bump

It could be cool but you need to explain more about it, would you get slowed down, would you get faster the higher level you are? I don’t know why macrobe reopened this but :sleeper:

1 Like

you’d probably go at walking speed

1 Like

When people complain about low effort, remember, this suggestion got accepted.

It’s pretty much just 2 sentences, but it gets the point across.

2 Likes

Yeah but this is a whole new level of low effort

Bro at least that’s a sufficiently motivated suggestion, if your suggestion ends in a question mark you should really question its effort

1 Like

awesome

I feel like dodges would completely remove the need for this, if there’s a projectile coming at you stop charging and dodge it
Since sprinting doesn’t drain stamina anymore, this won’t be so tedious to do.

hah, get noobed on

It did get closed you know but idk

I didnt check for 3 days, nice to see people actually agree with me.

“Low effort” is irrelevant, I simply couldn’t think of a better way of explaining it.

Yes! I hate the fact that combat is dictated by standing still and slightly moving to the left!

Lets get some mobility in here!!!

Get noobed on
24 votes

2 Likes

The purpose of freezing in place is to be vulnerable to attacks while charging. If it was largely decreased walkspeed (while in combat or just always) or a lost spell, then yeah this could be decent.

Ofcourse the point is to be vulnerable, but it results in people hiding behind trees and shit to charge, and NPCs dont even need to charge so it makes fighting NPCs harder.

1 Like

If they hide behind trees you can use placed explosions or high destruction magics, and NPCs aren’t the same as players so them not having to charge is fine. Also on islands like IN AO you won’t get very far with hiding behind trees as in forests like in WoM.

Nice of you to give it a chance

Placed explosions won’t work nearly as well if you can move while charging at a higher tier.

That alone should make this worth thinking about!