Melting diamonds alt farms

You might’ve heard of melting diamonds but if you didn’t know they also alt farm
here’s the thing that’s not actually melting diamonds, its melting diamonds but it can’t m
That guild has -contribution but the real one has a higher contribution
so bs

also

Holy shit tho

If you don’t get it
That guild is a fake guild but with really low contribution

You see those are the real members of melting diamonds but in a fake guild

but on the real guild they have a high contribution and they happen to get rookie in just like 3 days
That could happen by luck

This is basically just a guild announcement I do like making guild announcements :swag:

They already where reported so don’t report

More proof by active and obama’s friend (don’t dm em just to get the proof lol)

5 Likes

can’t wait for the “Understandable. Have a good day.” thing to show up. I’m guessing most people don’t really care. I don’t and I’ve fought them myself. :trolleybus:

I can already hear it

also they got Rookie in 3 days with alt farming. Heh, kid Chimera did it in 2 without alt farming. (Probably cuz we mass ganked Silent Order to the point of putting them to hiatus but we don’t talk about that :niceman:)

Welp, diamonds just got banned all 3 members do be playin islands tho :flushed:

their members are shit ive farmed them a bunch

Haven’t been on WoM in ages but when I first heard about this guild, and how they’re that shit at pvp while being rookie, I knew something was up, I have a very firm belief that if your worser than Omega and are over rookie, then you either alt farm, or, uh, wait, no alternative.

They’re probably better than Omega, they’re definitely capable of reaching rookie by preying on randoms, but they alt farm so that’s epic.

I’ve fought both, so don’t doubt me. :nod:

oh i will

oh well

RECRUIT MORE PEOPLE LMAO ITLL TAKE MONTHS TO STOCK UP THE WITH JUST ME AND HARRISON (complete sentence)

lole gottem
i’ll recruit eventually

“”""“eventually”""""

no chance lmao. They are really shit if its just one of them.

“gone. don’t hmu”

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.