Metal Magic Variations

Metal Magic Variations https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/8/b/8b5c2b0d1bbf45b4133ba97403885be5806134f4.jpeg
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

Don’t think we’ll get any new variations other than ones that exist, however, by the slim chance that we will, these would be good variations for sure.

Oxidized copper lowkey looks like a watermelon

1 Like

kinda want copper to be renamed to bronze and have oxidized copper to be renamed to just copper. also brass is bootleg gold and silver is just a whiter iron, not much difference there

gold’s dead, haven’t you heard?

Why not just have gold and iron :fr:

Yes gold is dead but there are still going to be gold and iron variations :fr:

1 Like

ik, but he was saying that the brass variation might cause confusion bc its too similar to gold
but gold’s already dead so there would be no confusion

that still wouldn’t make sense, because brass variation would look too much like gold variation for metal magic.

did you mean that it would still cause confusion for people who don’t know gold magic is gone?

Not exactly, but it wouldn’t make sense for two very similar looking variations to exist for the same magic, that’s what doesn’t make sense

ah okay

gold magic and iron magic are combined into one magic named metal magic, metal magic will have both iron and gold variants

I don’t really think rusted iron or oxidized copper work if you are more or less supposed to use a “pure” form of something rather than an old and unevenly degraded form of it, but the rest is fine.

I thought oxidized copper was a watermelon lmao

1 Like

Corium.

10/10 would pick if it get add
Probably will regret since i like rose gold more but meh
for my people

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.