Mewwy chwistmas (and a depressed new year)

I don’t celebrate it but here I am. Damn, it’s nearly been a year since the first open test, I feel old.

Hope all of you have a great Christmas, in the next 6 days, we shall escape this cursed year.

What do we have for next year again, let’s just put in thick highlighter with a large underline: Arcane Odyssey.
In terms of anime, Earth 1302021st season is coming out. The Coronavirus arc was the best so far. It was a large emotional rollercoaster. Even some of the main characters died (RIP Kobe Bryant and Chadwick Boseman). It was sad to see them go. My predictions for the Corona-Vaccine arc is people can find a cure for Coronavirus and everyone is happy again.
Then Coronavirus 2.0 appears.

Also, where is the new Black Widow movie?

This isn’t even a wrap up of the year…
Stay tuned on New Years, where we’ll be doing a rewind of the year! Merry Christmas to all! And to all… don’t burn your house down, everything goes wrong in 2020.

2 Likes

Honestly, they killed off too many of my favourite characters, godspeed you magnificent bastard

I hope this next arc is more happier. It’s been a pretty depressing one recently and I don’t really like the direction the show is heading ngl

The show is doomed. The ratings have dropped by 2 stars after many poor business choices and don’t get me started on how bad the merch is. I bet it won’t last for 1 more season.

1 Like

uh oh

4 Likes