More Magic Move Names, Synonyms, and Adjectives

I honestly feel as if a lot of these names, synonyms, and adjectives should be changed since like 60% of them are never used so I thought the best course of action would be to make new ones so we have more options to name our moves!

Names:
-Pistol
-Magnum (It doesn’t matter if it’s already an Adjective people can already make weirder names.
-Snipe (Specifically for Beam Attacks)
-Gun
-Pierce (we already have it as an Adjective but again wierder names can exist then Piercing Pierce)
-Purgatory (I know it’s an Adjective because Zoro used it with Purgatory Onigiri but it sounds better as a Name when like this)
-Phoenix (As long as Familiars/Magic Animal Summons aren’t planned)
-War
-Colors (red, blue, green, etc.) (suggested by @Figure)

Adjectives:
-Greater
(The below adjectives were suggested by @Uncoool)
Advanced
-Aggressive
-Ancient
-Angelic
-Bad
-Brash
-Brilliant
-Big
-Bold
-Consuming
-Ceaseless
-Constant
-Cunning
-Engulfing
-Excellent
-Exotic
-Finishing
-Fancy
-Fantastic
-Furious

Synonyms:

(I will add more if/when suggested in the comments)

I really want the word War somewhere in the spell names.

3 Likes

if that gets added im 100% going to name something “cold war” if possible

3 Likes

Added :nod:

Magnum Balls!

1 Like

Adjectives:
-Advanced
-Aggressive
-Ancient
-Angelic
-Bad
-Brash
-Brilliant
-Big
-Bold
-Consuming
-Ceaseless
-Constant
-Cunning
-Engulfing (maybe a flame synonym instead)
-Excellent
-Exotic
-Finishing
-Fancy
-Fantastic
-Furious

Honestly I just looked up “adjectives that start with [letter]” and cherry picked some good ones, along with a couple I thought of myself. I ain’t doin this for the whole alphabet.

Damn, that’s hardcore

meh we already have blazing as a non-magic specific synonym so Engulfing will do

Colors. Like your magic color varient. So you could say like red or green. (just came off the top of my mind)

Yeah I thought of adding that but it doesn’t really click with the magics in this game except for a few small exceptions, i’ll do it though.

Vetex already did that, read the trello patch notes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.