Most Chad Magic?

I’ve pondered this for quite a while now, I’ve looked at forums, discord posts, polls, and all give different opinions. Today, I truly want to figure out what the most Chad magic is? I want this information so that way I could proceed to disregard it and anyone Elses opinions and just go with shadow anyway because I’m edgy.

The most chad magic would be Crystal or Wood
For AO it’s undetermined, for now it’s just Mud.

nah i’d say the most chad magic is something like fire or earth, like you’re not trying to be special by saying “wow i can beat you with this weak magic”, you’re just using a magic that doesn’t get a lot of attention because its always been average.
wait none of this makes sense

the most chad players, on the other hand, are the people who go with a magic for appearance or a specific aesthetic or theme (unless you use shadow, yall edgy as hell)

4 Likes

as someone who chose shadow as the aesthetic i will not deny this fact
and neither should you
dumb stupid mcr fan you

anyways back to the question anyone who chooses wood and exclusively makes erection jokes is like peak on the chad hierarchy

1 Like

mcr?

1 Like

sand
wood
earth
ink

1 Like

My Chemical Romance
y’know the guys that made that one song that everyone knows from the 4 piano notes that shows up in every fucking meme

metal cgear rising

Wood :wood_magic_var1:

Wood birch variation my beloved (not saying all of the others are bad, WOOD IS THE MOST CHAD MAGIC IN GENERAL BIRCH OR NOT)

I mean I used to use sand a lot because I liked the cool sandstorm aesthetic to it.

sometimes I wonder if i should go back to being a sand main…

mud magic

earth funny

1 Like

wood

Lightning

2 Likes

Earth

Magma (unbiased)

1 Like

which is why the objectively correct answer is sand
sand is super underrated and is the most average magic in the game

Just choose what you want lmao